[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Thats just life anon, deal with it" >"Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2777.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2777.png
41KB, 400x416px
>"Thats just life anon, deal with it"
>"Life sucks, get over it"
>"yea its horrible, but welcome to life"

Fuck people who say this, why the fuck would i want to live this shitty life. If something sucks, humans naturally avoid doing it, yet they claim life sucks and continue to wallow around in misery? What the fuck is this bullshit.

The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>38161794

>"Thats just life anon, deal with it"
>"Life sucks, get over it"
>"yea its horrible, but welcome to life"

The only people who say this are normie faggots who've never had to deal with anything close to the torment us robots suffer daily.
>>
>>38161794
What they really mean is they don't care and want you to shut up.
>>
>>38161794
They only say such things because they don't care and are annoyed that you are tying to make them care. It's defense mechanism to keep them happy, just the same as you being the squeaky wheel is meant to annoy everyone until you get your way. Humans are supposed to battle or help each other out at that point but you're here not existing.
>>
so kill yourself or stop jerking yourself off faggot.

jesus.

deal with it and improve. im advocating the opposite of suicide.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
And remember anon, suicide is cheating!

Enjoy your game.
>>
>>38161794
You sound like one of those insufferable types who only ever complain about how shit your life is. If I knew somebody like you who did this I'd be saying all that shit too.

Of course, being a robot, you had no idea what they were actually meaning when they said all that. What they were really saying is "For fucks sake, I don't care. Stop dumping all of your shit on to me"
>>
aka everyone's telling you to sht or get off the pot.

so fcking stop doing a massive pity party about your shit circumstances, because millions have it worse than you, and fcking step up and do something about it.

or murder yourself like a mediore nothing. which you're better than. come on faggot.
>>
File: handshakedadcowboyup.png (602KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcowboyup.png
602KB, 490x408px
>>38161794
"Son, maybe you just need to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and cowboy up."
>>
>>38161794
because, relative to the expectations put on you, you are pussies. you're supposed to expand your threshold for discomfort, pain, suffering, etc... or you'll be a pussy forever. you've got people who can shrug off deep wounds, burning, working until their bodies fall apart beneath them with zero complaints, and then you have other people who can't walk into a job interview without being doped up on five different chemicals. life doesn't guarantee you anything. commercial society sells you shit like romance, videogames throw achievements and accomplishments at you like candy, from a very young age, and your childish eat that shit up. adults don't know any better, they have no reason to, but you've been deceived by your environment.
>>
>>38161794
People who say that ironically don't have shitty lives. Bad things happen to them here and there so they assume that's everyone's life, a bad thing here, some bullshit there.
>>
>>38161794
>yet they claim life sucks and continue to wallow around in misery?
Life is the better thing there is, we don't know any better
We don't know if dead is the greatest pleasure a man can feel or eternal suffering at the end of the day we don't know, we only know that this is the best so you hang around
>>
>>38161794
I pretty much immediately stop talking to somebody if they say this.
>>
Implicitly they're saying:
>don't fix life
It's a terrible mentality.
Contextualized that to slavery for instance and the statement becomes just horrible.
>This is your place in the world nigger just accept it.
Like what the fuck.
>>
Life is a lot more tolerable if you adopt a more positive attitude, but I see what you mean. Having known the inner pain of the beta, feeling weakness course through my veins and having a brain filled with doubt and regret, I don't think I could ever have children and force them to take on the challenge of life, but if you are already here may as well make the best of it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.