[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is going down. I'm with someone who is emotion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7015.jpg (88KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7015.jpg
88KB, 640x853px
My life is going down.
I'm with someone who is emotionally abusive. All my friends left me, and most of them used me. my parents ignore me. I'm working a dead end job and I'm a brainlet. I don't think I should try anymore.
I'm feeling worthless and I'm starting to hear voices. I think after I see my favorite band live I'll end it. https://youtu.be/49Gz0Jfp-jI
>>
>>38161164
DON'T! think of all the people that would miss you!
>>
Drop the piece of garbage you're dating, they don't deserve you, if your friends left you, it just means it's time to find better ones, do something amazing and show your parents how badass you are, go to a technical school to get a better job, and show off to cuter girls and live a better life with more money, and I honestly doubt you're a literal brainlet, go fuck the world up m8
>>
you obviously know what needs to be done but are lacking the courage and motivation to do it.

how can anyone help? legit question.
>>
>>38161306
this is supposed to be in the direct opposite direction as suicide btw........ don't kill yourself you hapless cunt
>>
>>38161240
The person I'm dating gets mad at me when I cry or panic because the voices. They don't allow me to do anything and basically they're supporting me because their dad gives me money. They are taking so much advantage of me.
I just want t them to die already . Also you are so kind anon. Thank you.

I wanna go to a coding boot camp thing but it's $10k
>>38161306
You're right I do lack so much motivation. I think life is just pointless I don't see any reason to go further. I wish I tried harder to go to college.
>>
>>38161164
Fuck that. You don't need any of them. Leave your SO and just live for your own dang self.
>>
>>38161413
its really easy to get bored by internet addiction. it kills motivation because you get constnt stimulus and your brain says "eh we lol fck the outside".

so do you want out?
>>
File: b-baka.png (457KB, 707x678px) Image search: [Google]
b-baka.png
457KB, 707x678px
come on man, death is worse than living, we all go through rough patches, dont be a bitch, love you
>>
>>38161532
the appropriate answer is to ween you addiction and find satisfaction in the physical world.

the rest is up to you fag. you know what you need to do.
>>
>>38161532
I was addicted to the internet as a teen. But I think I've grown out of it since I moved away from home.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.