[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visiting my dad for the 4th >small town in the midwest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: murica.jpg (66KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
66KB, 770x433px
>visiting my dad for the 4th
>small town in the midwest
>sounds like a goddamned warzone right now, constant rumbling and popping
>occasionally it will sound like a cannon has gone off down the street
>dad and I did our fireworks a few days ago, to respect those who have to get up early tomorrow
>fried chicken and buttered pasta for dinner
>just now, an air raid siren has started going off
>shit just got ominous

God bless America.
>>
>>38160962
Is that the end? It ends with the air raid siren? Sounds like July 4th, 1956 to me.
>>
>>38160962
Buttered pasta sounds disgusting. Is this some of that 'soul food' black are always blabbering on about. Shitterlings, buttered pasta, and boiled until mush collard greens is not good. Learn to use spices and proper cooking techniques ffs.
>>
Stop being a faggot urbanite millennial OP
>>
>>38160962
>dad and I did our fireworks a few days ago when other people still had to get up early next day
Think, friend
You only made things worse
Much worse
Don't do again, thx
>>
>>38161121
>everyone will be making a lot of loud noises on one particular day
>I will make a bunch of loud noises on another day so that people can rest while there is a bunch of loud noises happening on another day

Sounds good to me, contributes to further sleep deprivation of wagies while allowing you to pretend you are being considerate.
>>
>>38161080
It's to counterbalance the level of spice in the chicken. Family secret, hush hush, etc. Anyway, paired that way, it's quite good.

Also, just think for a second. You know Creole food is descended from basically French, Spanish, and German cooking. Good soul food is ridiculously spicy. If you really don't like it, then you've not had it properly.

>>38161116
Only if you do

>>38161121
I raised the same damn point with him, but we still ended up doing them during the weekend. His house, his rules I spose.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.