[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traps aren't gay - scientifically proven: https://www.n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1495014199662.png (19KB, 1222x54px) Image search: [Google]
1495014199662.png
19KB, 1222x54px
Traps aren't gay - scientifically proven:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
>CONCLUSIONS:
>Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual.
>>
>(((science)))
Keep gobbling on Jewish ballsacks, faggot.
>>
>>38160885

It's 2017 mayn, dick ain't gay.
>>
Holy shit pole eternally, ETERNALLY btfo
>>
>>38160885
Am I reading it right and its saying GAMP men were more attracted to GAM than females?
>>
>Rosenthal
Really toasted my avacado
>>
>>38160885
If you read the article, they also say they aren't straight either.

Best case scenario you're bisexual. Which is basically a faggot anyway.
>>
>>38160976
Yes, but within the margin of error.
>>38160990
No, they specifically say they're not bisexual. Look at the table on the last page.
>>
>liking cock is not gay
>>
>>38160885
>I'm so glad you came out of the closet son
Said no one ever I'm getting the coat hanger you failed abortion.
>>
>CONCLUSIONS:
Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual. They also indicate that GAMP men are especially likely to eroticize the idea of being a woman.

aka you want to be fucked by a man. GTFO.
>>
>>38161015
Their definition of bisexual probably differs in the sense that you like purely male and purely female companions equally. But everyone knows bisexual is a grey, and just because you deviate slightly to the straight side of bisexualism doesn't absolve you of being a faggot.

That you need a scientific paper to pat your head and tell you you're a normal little speshal snowflake proves that you are indeed a massive faggot (and an insecure one at that).
>>
>>38160885
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
So things to draw from this, people attracted to trannies want to be trannies themselves and they are more attracted to trannies than real girls

Based on how many trannies are transbians, I'm not surprised at all.
>>
>>38161226
aka sexual deviance is manifested in the subject's mind having a mental disorder, and wanting to be the literal thing he masturbates to.

yeah traps are healthy and normal anon, carry on
>>
TRAPS ARE CONFIRMED 100% GAY BY THIS THREAD
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.