[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>start trying to gain weight a couple weeks ago >step on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0560.jpg (144KB, 1389x1732px)
IMG_0560.jpg
144KB, 1389x1732px
>start trying to gain weight a couple weeks ago
>step on the scale last week
>I gained one pound
>feel pretty good that I'm making progress
>have a couple cheat days
>step on the scale today
>lose 2 pounds
What the hell am I supposed to do? How do I make myself hungry?
>>
>>38160420
Liquid calories is the key.

Drink calorie dense shakes (shit like peanut butter, protein powder, whole milk) and keep eating until you are physically unable to. You're gonna make it.
>>
>>38160420
how does a poorfag gain weight. I don't know what to get that's cheap but will help me put on weight
>>
>>38160568
My first week I tried Red Robin blue ribbon burgers and fries. It's like 10 bucks for the basket and has 1800 calories. It's good if you're used to 1 meal a day
>>
>>38160568
peanut butter sandwiches, ramen, and fairlife chocolate milk.
>>
>>38160599
>>38160703
thanks bros. I eat a lot of beans and lentils but is that a meme? seems like they have a decent amount of protein. hadn't thought of peanut butter actually but it sounds like a good option
>>
doctor put me on a 90-95 % liquid diet drinking these shakes, because of my IBD

i've gone from 99 to 112 in about a month
I'd recommend something similar
>>
>>38160420
pizza and coke erriday
>>
>>38160420
lift weights bro dude
>>
Fatbot here. I feel as if our struggles are the same, except our hunger levels are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Being a fatty:
>you just need to start eating less! have some willpower!

Being a skelly:
>literally all you have to do is eat more! how hard is that?!

Healthy weighted individuals can't be robots.
>>
>>38161098
People always insult fat peoplr for being fat and eating too much, but then they contradict themselves and insult people like me for being "anorexic" because I don't like to eat a lot.
>>
Liquid calories as someone said. Try protein shakes and mixing in some peanut butter. Whole milk, peanut butter, and chocolate protein powder is great. Though you should lift, too, or you'll just put on tons of fat and become a skinnyfat which leads to just fat fat.
>>
>>38161098
This is the truth. as a skelly I can empathize if I just had the same appetite problem but reversed. If it was as hard to eat less as it is for me to eat more, I'd be fat.
>>
Don't snack, eat three large meals a day, also do excercise with lots of protein
>>
>>38160420
What's a "cheat day" for a skelly? Do you just fast for the day?
>>
>>38161098
lost over 70 pounds literally fucking eating less
put the fork down, fatass
>>
smoke weed. but that usually ends in consuming junk food.
>>
I'm also a skelly... 120 lbs at 6'0". I just bought a tub of mass gainer + a blender bottle + 20 lb dumbells and have been doing 20 push-ups every hour or so.

Am I on the right track? Two scoops of mass gainer is 1200 calories btw. Doesn't taste too bad either.
>>
>>38160534
This i used to be a skeleton a year ago i gained about 30 pounds and starting working out
>>
>>38161307
after combusting and inhaling cannabis fumes for going on 7-8 years, i've actually began to eat much less. it just doesn't make me intensely hungry anymore- but it DOES make it nearly impossible to eat without toking up first

its a dead end, bud

115 at 5'10'' here, but honestly don't mind.
>>
>>38161312
This is good, yes. If you are looking to just gain any kind of weight, it's simple. Consume more calories than you burn. If you're working out too, that's when you need to ensure you're also getting proteins and fats, or your muscles will just deplete you from working out and not having anything to replenish them.

Typically speaking, 2600 cals/daily is what you want to start with. Some people I know have been up to 3000
>>
>>38161444
What do you mean by my muscles will deplete me if I workout and don't eat a lot of fatty stuff?
>>
>>38161525
Muscles need proteins to recover, thus adding mass, i.e. weight. If you aren't getting enough protein (1g to 1lb of body weight for gaining) then you're just expending calories without putting on anything.
>>
>>38161525
Same anon again, but no shit check out /fit/'s sticky. It's actually quite helpful for gaining. And never do 5x5 program. It's a fucking meme and doesn't isolate anything. Isolation exercises are just as important as full muscle group exercises.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.