[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMNED FIREWORKS YOU'VE BEEN FIRING THEM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 1473793307948.gif (467KB, 470x438px) Image search: [Google]
1473793307948.gif
467KB, 470x438px
ENOUGH WITH THE DAMNED FIREWORKS YOU'VE BEEN FIRING THEM OFF SINCE 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FAP WHEN ALL I CAN HEAR OUTSIDE MY WINDOW IS BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
YOU WERE EVEN OUT THERE FIRING THEM WHEN IT WAS FUCKING RAINING SO HARD EARLIER, IT SOUNDED LIKE A MILLION LIGHTNING BOLTS WERE STRIKING ALL AROUND MY FUCKING HOUSE
I ACTUALLY CAN'T SLEEP RIGHT NOW BY THE WAY, BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING FIREWORKS
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
Ok we'll stop Mr. Grouchy Grinch :)
Jk no we won't :O
>>
why are normies so easily entertained by loud spectacles?
>>
>>38160406
Yes I wonder this as well my dear companion. Which sensibility, if it can be said that the average "normal" has sensibilities at all, and if it is the case that the norm is for them not to, as I suspect, to those rare mavericks whomst do, in fact, possess them, does silly lights and patterns appeal to? Truly not one that a dignified thinking man can identify with. Indeed, a man of our caliber would spend his nights at the opera with his, respectable and well-bred, of course, romantic prospect, or attending a lecture on art, philosophy, or science, presented by one of the finest minds on the planet. Perhaps even a night in with a glass of wine, chopin and deep introspection, if one feels the need to retire from the hustle and bustle. How can one engage in intellectual discourse given the abrasive noise of the usual "festivities" that the normals engage in? How can one analyze the subtle beauty that can be found in the intricate display of light and sound when it is gone in a flash and drowned out immediately by the next? It truly baffles one's mind, and perhaps one's metaphorical soul.
>>
File: 1498407770529.jpg (169KB, 469x825px) Image search: [Google]
1498407770529.jpg
169KB, 469x825px
>>38160642
>No pop-pop bang-bang root-and-tooty kablooey

Fucking gay, dude

A true genius appreciates evolutionary novelty.
>>
>>38160899
Fourth of July fireworks are hardly novel, dear friend, unless I misconstrue your meaning, a mistake for which I preemptively and sincerely apologize for if it is one that I have in fact committed. On the contrary, it is a very ritualistic behavior from which one learns very little, and from which few, if any, innovations spring. Evolution is guided by change, in order to change the human race must move on from setting dates to "party", as they say, like clockwork, and instead devise something new with each passing year, so that the tradition is one that constantly grows and changes, rather than stagnates! Because once our behaviors stagnate, so too do we...
>>
File: 1492527582957.png (216KB, 360x372px) Image search: [Google]
1492527582957.png
216KB, 360x372px
>>38161014
>Boom Boom Pop-pop bang-bang and a little clang existing throughout the entirety of human existence

I cast doubt on your ideas man
>>
>>38161282
Ah, but if we continue the way we have for the past few centuries, they very well may become a symbol of the endless monotony that signifies the end of evolution, and the beginning of death. One must cast off one's basic instinct to be entertained by the less complex, the less theoretical, and the less tangential things! One must seek to grow at every opportunity! One must not be deceived into enthrallment to the senses, one must always remain critical and decisive, one must always be learning!
>>
just fap to the best you fucking pussy

a boomboom boom

a bang bang bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVUn08dwyaw
>>
That's the price of freedom, baby
Don't like it? Get your stupid commie ass out of my fucking country then
>>
>>38161545
went down one night a boom boom noom in my pants a bang bang bang

a boo bo boo ababoon
>>
>>38161486
>One must not be deceived into the enthrallment of the senses

Donald Trump is smarter than you and he does loads of cocaine.
>>
File: Man with monocle-274712.png (82KB, 845x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Man with monocle-274712.png
82KB, 845x1000px
>>38161577
Presumption is not an argument, my metaphorical brother, and self-destructive behavior cannot be justified simply because there are those who are, by your metric, and perhaps not the metrics of others, I might add, successful in spite of them. But truly, only a firework lover, and by extension, lover of all things basic and "spectacular" would fail to grasp such a concept.
>>
>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FAP WHEN ALL I CAN HEAR OUTSIDE MY WINDOW IS BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-9kt-qi1g
>>
File: C_PJMmbWAAkxro0.jpg (40KB, 722x722px) Image search: [Google]
C_PJMmbWAAkxro0.jpg
40KB, 722x722px
>Both my dogs are whining and crying right now
I appreciate the celebration guys but my dogs are terrified and its distressing
>>
File: 1498406141338.jpg (113KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498406141338.jpg
113KB, 612x612px
>>38161857
Yeah, but his IQ is 150 or some-shit like that.
That dude must be on some next-level top-think stuff.
>>
>>38161914
My cat was really scared for awhile too but now she's okay
To them it must seem like the world is ending or something and there's not much you can do about it
>>
>>38161978
Yeah it must be horrible. Especially with how good their hearing is.
>>
I hate fireworks, I go for the socialization.
T.proto-normie
>>
File: 1475436299284.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1475436299284.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>38160329
Call the cops on them, senpai
>>
How could fireworks interrupt your fapping? I used to fap while I was in a skype call for cripes sake.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.