[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is now pointless to post on 4chan, there is no longer a community,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1497706596237.jpg (92KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
1497706596237.jpg
92KB, 488x516px
It is now pointless to post on 4chan, there is no longer a community, only kids who disagree with everything you say because they want to appeal to the edgy crowd. Let this be a reminder, that this is what happens when you let hate win. It destroys any form of structured activity within society, and makes it impossible to get any real work done. Enjoy your cesspool of hate you've created for yourselves, I'm bailing
>>
>>38159299
Good riddance desu o
>>
They cry
>>
>>38159353
Goodbye roboto, don't let the poltards get to you. Someday you too will get tired of this place, no one will blame you when you decide to do the same as I
>>
Why would you leave rebbit if you are wanting a friendly sjw hugbox? I've been called a faggot for the last 9 years or so now. If I had a problem with it I would have left long ago. Our community is better without whiny little delicate snowflakes like you running around getting your feelings hurt.
>>
>>38159427
It really isn't that if you've read anything I've posted, it's that no one can hold a discussion without sperging out entirely resulting in an insult bashfest that has nothing to do with the original subject but rather the kind of person they are, and it happens in every thread
>>
>>38159427
>>38159461
Also there was no mention of rebbit, the unwarranted patriotism of this shithole, even though everyone knows it is complete shit since the election, is another thing that gets old quick
>>
File: 1491583247061.png (267KB, 498x446px) Image search: [Google]
1491583247061.png
267KB, 498x446px
>>38159299
That's what happens with large impersonal communities mate. You get a whole bunch of people apathetic towards the average person they encounter due to the lack of connection and the lack of filter allows them to release all of that pent up rage on every person they encounter without consequence. 4chan was probably so great back in the beginning because it was small and things were probably more personal since less people browsed back then. The internet as a whole was probably a 100 times better with the lack of traffic and presence in society during that time. So my advice to you would be to seek a smaller more tight knit community if you want more kindness and more authentic relations. Not facebook, not twitter, not 4chan, not tumblr, none of the big names. Something relatively unknown.I wish you luck in your search though. But I hope you've learned from your experiences here at 4chan assuming you truly leave.
>>
>>38160012
I appreciate the advice but I have already. I will not name the source to avoid other people in here migrating as well. As for everything else you are completely right and someone with an intellect such as yours deserves better than this hellhole, I hope you find your way as well anon.
>>
>>38159299
I'm bailing too wait up. Let's go together. Bye fucking suckas.
>>
File: greyhound-bus-2.jpg (342KB, 1800x901px) Image search: [Google]
greyhound-bus-2.jpg
342KB, 1800x901px
>>38160523
There's plenty of room on the bailbus, anyone else want out of this shitfest come on board while the thread is live
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.