[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister lets out husky into the backyard because she seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1499186801190.jpg (40KB, 441x435px) Image search: [Google]
1499186801190.jpg
40KB, 441x435px
>sister lets out husky into the backyard because she seems excited
>hops one time to cover 10 feet and snaps the neck of a rabbit all in under 2 seconds

well, that just happened

she's crying her eyes out right now
>>
>>38158943
I don't see the problem, isn't that normal behavior for dogs ? Especially a large dog like a husky. Nothing to get upset over.
>>
HAH. Nature, tragedy, and comedy.
>>
File: wolfSheep.jpg (119KB, 774x639px) Image search: [Google]
wolfSheep.jpg
119KB, 774x639px
>>38158943
well a dog will be a dog anon
>>
>>38158943
And you're posting about it instead of holding her because?
>>
>>38158943
Hug her and tell her you love her. Post results.
>>
>>38158943
That dog is an animal. I'd be proud. My kitty would kill birds even though we had her front paws de clawed.
>>
>>38159074

sounds like you just made the process more agonizing for the birds

you sick fuck!
>>
>huskyposter's at it again
>>
File: 1438343377043.png (386KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438343377043.png
386KB, 600x400px
>>38158943
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking normie roasties and their "b-buh muh qt amninals r harmless DDDDx". I love when dogs get out and show their true nature, normies are so fucking delusional when it comes to how animals think, it physically hurts my head to hear how they fucking talk about animals.

I wouldn't even be as against pets as I am if it weren't for the absolute batshit insane pet owners that seem to make up 90% of them. Pets are pretty cool in their own respects, but society treats them better than human babies at this point (including reddit normie faggots here on the chins).
>>
Why is she crying? That is what dogs do. Is she 9? wait this is 4chan I bet she is, and so are you.
>>
>>38158984
It is quite normal, you know they needed to hunt to live, it's instinct. That is why those tiny dogs are an issue, they look like prey. Why did people breed them like that?
>>
>>38158943
>be walking dog at park
>talking with older woman
>suddenly she says "hey stop him!"
>dog has a gopher in his mouth
>he's macking down on the thing and bits of red jelly-like meat are flying from his mouth
>start laughing uncontrollably
>woman is horrified at my laughter
What the fuck is the problem with animals doing what naturally comes to them?
>>
>>38159671
not everyone is an edgy faggot like you
>>
>>38159762
>le stop being edgy and jes open ur heart xDDDDD

Way to prove my point. You can't even make a negative comment about animals without one of you fuckheads coming out the woodworks on the verge of tears.
>>
>>38159074
>that dog is an animal
Literally replying to your own posts because nobody wants the joke you perfectly set up.
>>
>>38159760
Brainwashed normies that get emotional over anything that makes them moderately uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with animals being animals.
>>
>>38159846
what the fuck are you talking about
if you enjoy seeing animals murder each other just because "its their instinct hurr hurr" then you are an edgy manchild
>>
>>38159760
>start laughing uncontrollably
*tips fedora*
>>
>>38159933
Did I say I enjoy it you fucking retard? In fact, did I even say I don't enjoy it? Point it out to me. Show me where on this thread I said anything like that. You can't, because I provided no opinion on that matter. You're just throwing a hissy fit now and trying to bully me into believing the same bullshit you believe because you have no control over your emotions.

Hop on hrt already faglord.
>>
>>38160004
>I love when dogs get out and show their true nature
>I love

there you go you stupid faggot
>>
>>38160033
The context is literally describing how I love it for the purpose of giving normies a reality check. Great job, you should get into journalism.
>>
>>38160110
yeah twist it around all you like edgelord, you know you like that shit
>>
>Used to raise sled dogs
>some of the dogs were mixed with wolf
>fucking enormous and pretty hard to train
>go out to feed them with brother, I was probably 12 and he was 17
>dogs kept outside for obvious reasons
>dog ran up and started attacking him
>not like it was friendly, but like it was hungry
>he kicks it full force with a steel toed boot
>doesn't even flinch
>fast forward years later
>visiting friend
>has a huge dog
>know his mother and how she obviously didn't train the dog because she's a fat lazy cunt
>typical poor american
>dogs jumps up on me
>kick it, tries to jump up again and i shove it
>dog figures it out real quickly and walks away
>everyone goes fucking berserk over what happened
>but dog didn't do that again when it came near me
normies are faggots when it comes to animals
>>
>>38160167
And that's all you can do. Bully and namecall. Because you can't even address the issue head on. Everything you disagree with is just edgy, degenerate, or problematic. What a fucking well rounded character you are.

Brainwashed borderline zoophilic petlovers like you deserve a bullet in the head so actual normal people can have pets without one of you faggots wanting to literally shove your tongue down their throats.
>>
>>38160220

kicking a dog because it jumps at you to lick your face is full force autism
>>
>>38160505
learn how to train your fucking animals
>>
>>38160270
this is /r9k/, you're not gonna find any well rounded characters here

this thread pisses me off because i got rabbits and whenever i take them out to the park i gotta be weary of dogs (and even birds & bums) because of what OP said
and i know rabbits aren't saints either, when they don't get along they beat the fuck out of each other and leave blood & hairs everywhere, but if you praise violence instead of recognizing it as a harsh reality that should be avoided you're an edgelord piece of shit
>>
>>38160270
You're a hypocrite. You can't own up to saying your own words and all you're doing right now is namecalling. I find the antics you resort to to win internet arguments funny.
>>
>>38160551

don't worry, I doubt anyone who isn't a retard would ever let you near them again, you're clearly not fit for society
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.