[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> talk to a girl > tell her how much I like her after she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1476455501673.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
1476455501673.gif
113KB, 498x594px
> talk to a girl
> tell her how much I like her after she tells me that first
> things go well
> she tells me the cutest things. Bought me a few games which was surprising
> we spend every moment together
> she suddenly stops talking
> she tells me "she's not feeling well and doesn't want to talk with anyone at all"
> see her online in games always playing with some guy, sometimes for 8-10 hours without long breaks

What the fuck just happened
>>
File: yasuo_by_k2la4us-d7imimd.jpg (144KB, 1024x1406px) Image search: [Google]
yasuo_by_k2la4us-d7imimd.jpg
144KB, 1024x1406px
>>38158761
You fell for the 3D meme.
>>
>>38158761
she met someone better
>>
You over exposed yourself to her and she got sick of you. You have no depth to your personality and she feels like she already figured you out. You're weak.
>>
>>38158794
>>38158798
This might be the case

>>38158810
That would be weird, since we talked in very long messages daily, voice chatted, webcamed and stuff. Hell, she even stayed up late multiple times for me without me even asking for it, simply because she wanted to spend more time together. Had interesting debates about different topics and we seemed to like similar things. She seemed perfect. The evening before that we had amazing fun and she kept saying how special she feels and even dropped the L word first. And then, full on ghosting while spending time with another.

She basically did everything perfectly, was a girl I never once even dreamed of meeting, then pulled the rug from under my feet out of nowhere.
>>
>>38158910
>That would be weird, since we talked in very long messages daily, voice chatted, webcamed and stuff. Hell, she even stayed up late multiple times for me without me even asking for it, simply because she wanted to spend more time together. Had interesting debates about different topics and we seemed to like similar things.
So in other words, over exposure. Your fault for not putting a stop to it.
>>
File: 1490446372055.png (801KB, 1003x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1490446372055.png
801KB, 1003x1597px
>>38158910
Women are God's second mistake, you are a fool for expecting one to be truthful to you, you gave her attention, and so she had to look for someone who was distant, just for the challenge.

I know this all from experience, they'll build you up to take you down, lead you on to something that is not to be, and yet we all fall for it.

The only winning move is to not play the game.
>>
>>38159059
But I don't get it. Why? I could understand if she was getting something from me besides attention, but I didn't invest anything. If anything she bought me games and stuff. She did more for me than I did for her at the time. Why even bother to do all that and then drop someone. I can't wrap my head around it, it makes zero sense.
I was never this confused before.

Okay, she got attention from me. She could get it from anyone for free. Why say the things she said? Why do the things she did? It's not like she needed all that to get my attention or anyone else attention. Why be the first one to say nice things and talk about love.
>>
>>38158950
>>38158910
Oh this was an online "relationship" wasn't it? What an idiot you are. Did you ever have any intention of meeting up with this girl?
>>
>>38158910
get a life dudde go start a business and buy a lamborghini u nigger faggot cuck spastic whore
>>
>>38159224
Yes and yes. She lived quite close and we were making plans on meeting. We would of met on July 11th and she would of stayed at my place for 3 weeks if things went well.
>>
>>38159220
once a woman feels like she has all your validation and attention she gets bored... moves on. It's stupid but many guys here can attest to it happening. You always wanna keep a certain amount of distance with girls, be busy/unavailable, mysterious.
>>
Send her some heart felt poetry, maybe she ghosted you because you didn't show enough interested, then ask her if she want the D. If she don't respond after that just tell her peace out nigga.
>>
>>38159398
please ignore this, don't ever do stuff like sending a girl poetry, just don't do it...
>>
File: fakebird.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
fakebird.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>38158761
idk OP, slightly similar things have happened to me so i just learned to be detachable

i enjoy peoples company while they are here and don't invest in any emotions into them

sure it feels good to have people you know will always be there for you and whatnot, but why should they have to stay with you? they should have the right to move on without you, or that is my philosophy at least.

idk OP, enjoy things while they are here and dont invest into them. it only gets u hurt
>>
Online """relationships""" everybody
>>
>>38159502
the king of ISIS met his wife online you know
>>
> tfw no matter what you do in a relationship it's always the guys fault

I'm starting to see the pattern. I guess It was my mistake for being happy and hopeful. I enjoyed the attention too much and let it slip like a complete fuck up. On one hand I feel crushed, destroyed and depressed. On the other hand it feels like a good lesson for me to learn. I did get some games out of it, so there's that. Also nudes.
>>
>>38159539
post the nudes m8

Historically women evolved to not have any responsibilities beyond child care, it's just how they are and you have to assume they have the maturity. You have to be the responsible one.
>>
>>38159220
You probably weren't reciprocating enough for her. Seems one sided.
>>
>>38159420
Poetry isn't enough he needs to send flowers.
>>
>>38159459
How do you keep from screwing up a relationship by being too detached?
>>
>>38159539
Because, honestly, men are a bunch of cucks.
>>
File: retardedhamster.jpg (10KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
retardedhamster.jpg
10KB, 236x254px
>>38159803
i put my full effort in, but accept the fact that it can end any moment
ive had some long time relationships, but the ones that end no longer phase me
just act like its an eclipse or something, enjoy it while its here but dont expect it to last too long
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.