[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be a girl(female) > want to find a girl(female) to hang

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 17

> be a girl(female)
> want to find a girl(female) to hang out with that also likes sewing, handcrafts, watching movies, reading books, playing games, cooking delicious treats, going out on picnic dates
> will never go out with her and explore local forests together
> will never cuddle while watching a horror movie
> all the girls I meet in my area are turbosluts that only want to be with someone that works two jobs while studying, like going to clubs and drinking an obscene amount
> don't do or like any of those.
> will never find someone to dress up with, do stupid shit or roll around on the grass
> will never do lewd things together and will never pin her down on the bed while seeing her blush and confused

Living in Europe is torment
>>
>>38158124
nooo why europe? I want nothing more than a friend to bitch n' stitch with over wine. I haven't had many lady friends and get a lot of pleasure from the little things like doing our hair/makeup, getting dressed, giving affirmations and such.

The fact that I could probably convince you to sit on my face is just the cherry on top. Thanks for making me sad.
>>
There's lesbians in europr
>>
>girl(female)
is there any other type of girl?
>>
>>38158242
Because it's the worst place to be in. Sorry for that.

>>38158254
Ofcourse there are. There are tons of lesbians here. But again
> all the girls I meet in my area are turbosluts that only want to be with someone that works two jobs while studying, like going to clubs and drinking an obscene amount

Just telling them that you don't do anything, you're basically a NEET that's trying to improve, but you failed on all jobs studies and such makes it seem as if you said something abnormaly disgusting and they don't want to do anything with you.
Don't feel like I have anything to talk about with them.

>>38158307
Considering the gay psyop on r9k over the past months(years), wanted to make sure people don't get the wrong idea that i'm one of the people that think a dick can be """"girly"""
>>
>>38158124
> don't do or like any of those
guess you better start drinking and being a turboslut, that will surely improve your chances of courtship
>>
File: JCUBxDZ.png (1MB, 1000x1528px) Image search: [Google]
JCUBxDZ.png
1MB, 1000x1528px
Unless you live in Chechnya and count that as Europe for some reason, you'll be able to find a gf eventually, OP. Best of luck.
Unfortunately I can't cook or sew for shit.

>>38158307
hownew.ru
>>
File: 934bcf05e9ee00e1d104effd9057e62c.jpg (741KB, 800x1107px) Image search: [Google]
934bcf05e9ee00e1d104effd9057e62c.jpg
741KB, 800x1107px
>>38158360
just bee u r shelf

>>38158373
> Unless you live in Chechnya and count that as Europe for some reason
Not quite, but you're aiming for the right demographic.
> Unfortunately I can't cook or sew for shit.
Those are just general guidelines. I'm sure it's impossible to find someone that fits 100%. Hell even a few things would be fine.
>>
>>38158475
So you're from some ex-Soviet shithole? Damn, sorry, being gay there must be the worst.
>even a few things would be fine
To be honest with you my only hobbies are reading, shitposting, vidya and excessive masturbation. I wouldn't make a good comfy housewife.
>>
File: 1496744060111.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496744060111.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>38158544
> So you're from some ex-Soviet shithole
Bingo. That's why it's shit here. Try walking while hand holding with a girl as a girl here and prepare to be shit on basically. And again, the whole thing only evolved as much here as looking for a "secret" girl to bang once in awhile and then never see each other again. That's absolute bullshit and it's the opposite of what I want. Well okay, I want to do lewd stuff with a girl and I probably couldn't get off her at some point, but only after tons of hand holding, ear nibbles, cuddles and Eskimo kisses
Finding someone that's a NEET ain't easy either, since the general thought process here is that if you're a NEET, you might aswell kill yourself. As in it's your family that thinks that. No education past HS past 20? Kiss any dreams of having friends goodbye.
>>
>>38158666
>Satan loves yuri
Not surprising.
But yeah that sounds tough, sorry OP. I guess moving isn't a possibility either?
For what it's worth I'm not living in a post-Stalin nightmare and still can't find a gf.
>>
>>38158718
Not really, no. Atleast not yet. Would like to travel and move eventually, but so far I can't pay for traveling fees in buttons and socks.

> For what it's worth I'm not living in a post-Stalin nightmare and still can't find a gf.

Curious. What are you looking for in a gf? Ever had one?
>>
File: Subarashii_01_10.jpg (362KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Subarashii_01_10.jpg
362KB, 1280x720px
>tfw boy(male)
>tfw like "feminine" things
>tfw long hair
>tfw no girl that wants a straight boy to do girly things with
>>
>>38158986
This isn't true, friend, what area are you in?
>>
>>38159026

Phoenix, AZ (Not actually Phoenix, but near it)
>>
>>38158832
I don't know really. Maybe someone sporty because I'm sporty. Can be NEET. Has to be addicted to cuddling. Doesn't take herself too seriously.
Red hair are a plus.
>>
>>38158986
What kind of feminine things do you like? Unfortunately I'm in Europe so I can't make cookies with you.
>>
>>38158986
To be fair, while looking for a gf for myself, I saw quite a few girls that want a girly/feminine/sissy boy to abuse and have as their own. If you're into degenerate stuff like that, not all is lost.
Who am I to call someone degenerate when my dream is to be part of a loving triad closed poly meme words relationship. Now THAT's top tier pathetic. Go for fetish sites anon or places like healsluts on discord. You will probably find a girl that wants to abuse a sissy boy

>>38159085
Well I do enjoy working out at home and would love to find someone to jog together. Hate sports as in traditional sports.
> red hair is a plus
> tfw have red hair
> tfw could spend 24/7 cuddling with someone until our bodies melt and we fuse.
>>
>>38159070
Fucking shit, so many people live near me but they're never actually NEAR ME. Utah is the worst.
>>
File: 3G4do.gif (1MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
3G4do.gif
1MB, 268x268px
>>38159153
Hair, clothes(I personally wouldn't wear the clothes, but I would like to be able to dress a girl up), nice smelling things, etc.

>>38159155
I-I wouldn't say I'm a sissy boy!
>>
>>38159389

I know that feel, only Mexicans and turbochads live in Arizona though.
>>
>>38159391
> stutter speak
m-m-m-m-m-might aswell take that hormone shot.
No, but really. Go for the places I mentioned. I can almost guarantee you will find multiple girls interested. The only problem is that they will treat you as a toy. That would be a problem, yes?
>>
>>38158124
date me right now I'm a female girl
you seem so wonderful and I'd love to do all the things you said
>>
>>38159391
I don't think that's too girly, I'd personally be glad to have a boyfriend who'd help me dress up (instead of sulking at the shopping mall), have fun with doing each other's hair, buying nice smelling things...Also, I love the gif you posted
>>
>>38159155
>I saw quite a few girls that want a girly/feminine/sissy boy to abuse and have as their own. If you're into degenerate stuff like that, not all is lost.

That's actually common where you live? Where I live being into that as a guy is basically a death sentence.
>>
>>38159452

I honestly don't know if it would be a problem, might be nice after thinking about it. I don't know what to expect.
>>
>>38159492
Not where I live, no. Fuck, holding hands here for a girl will get you looks. Holding hands here for a guy will get you into a dumpster, if you're lucky. Talking about online stuff.

>>38159500
Go for it and experiment. The least you can do is try and talk with the people, see if you like it online.
>>
File: 1497158721765.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497158721765.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
>>38159687

Alright, I joined their discord idk what to do now lol.

What country are you in? Belarus?
>>
>>38158124
I'm a guy who wants these things but knowing that women like you will never give a shit about me and that i will never have anyone to care about makes me want to kill myself.

What's the fucking point in trying, don't give me this shit about you feeling lonely when at least you can get yourself a turboslut. I have fucking nothing, i hope someone throws acid in your fucking face you stupid cunt dyke.
>>
File: 9lqBfl5.gif (1008KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
9lqBfl5.gif
1008KB, 479x270px
>>38159828
Register on the site to be able to browse everything.
Make yourself into a nice little healslut boy
See the requests flow in after you make a post on lfg chat or whatever. Don't forget the stutter speak.

> What country are you in? Belarus?
Might aswell be. The entire ex-soviet region is basically the same missmash of backwardness.

>>38159909
Women like me wont give a shit about you because you're the two worst things in one. A girly guy. If I wanted feminine, i'd go for a girl. If I wanted a dick, i'd go for masculine. Follow the trend, take some hormones and live out your fantasy.
>>
File: 1491710110764.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491710110764.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>>38160008

Wait...a place where stutter speak is a good thing? I will fit in somewhere for once?
>>
>>38160088
Oh yes. You have no idea just how much stutter speak works there. Lurk there, make a post, be as cute as you can be. You'll have those weird dom girls that are into girly subby boys and guys lining up to abuse you in no time.

I really wish I was memeing.
>>
>tfw woman (female)
>tfw no interest in sexual activity with men or women
>tfw live in GA
>tfw it's actually impossible to find someone who loves sewing, origami, gothic lolita, gardening, comfy video games, bad horror movies, good silent films, baking, hiking, reading, exploring cemeteries, finding good beer, or anything other than clubbing

I wish we could be friends OP
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (93KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
93KB, 640x547px
>>38160115

Cuteposting is my specialty, thank you neechan!
>>
File: 57074769_p0.jpg (556KB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
57074769_p0.jpg
556KB, 1000x1411px
>>38158124
Bet you're a NEET too!
>>
>>38158124
>Woah there, that seems straight outta /u/
>from Yurop
>Oh, I see.

Anyhow, don't restrict yourself to females (at least on what you just said, I don't give a fuck about what you wabt to fuck) It is more likely that you find more empathic men than women in 2017. Stacys are truly the cruelest beings that the good land of God would ever bear to have
>>
File: 1496594807539.png (289KB, 565x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496594807539.png
289KB, 565x512px
>>38160182
Good luck in your searches anon, I mean it. That place was a bit too cutesy for me, but it should work out for you. Read through some of the nsfw-lfg posts, that's where people look for others. Go to uhh...truth or dare or whatever channel it's called. Be a cute there. Post in general. And if you actually rp and do those emote things, roleplay text and pretend to be a kitten... Full inbox right there.

I'm almost certain I saw a few girls that were specifically looking for a healslut boy to dominate in games last week and all the days before that.

The problem is that pic related will be you if you continue too far there.
>>
>>38160313
I was looking for a guy for a long time. Maybe I was unlucky, but never had a good experience with them. Don't want to read another batch of poetry or have them go from "heh yeah I don't really care about sex" to "how about we trade nudes ;3" in a span of a few hours.
> It is more likely that you find more empathic men than women in 2017
That's another problem. The other half of men are basically girls with dicks. Then again, I'm almost certain i'm just being bitchy and not sure of what I want and simply using bad past experiences to say all men are either boring or even more girly than me.

Had only extremely good experiences with females, but it was always online.
>>
>>38159070
i live in phoenix. i don't want to hang out with a "not"-tranny tho
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.