[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>goes on date for first time in months >date orders a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1811.jpg (50KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
50KB, 500x469px
>goes on date for first time in months
>date orders a burger and fries
>we are suppose to share fries
>date covers fries with hot sauce to point you can't pick them up
>date takes one bite of burger
>looks at me in the eye while only eating the top bun
>slowly eats the soggy lettuce with a fork
>eats each ring of onion individually with his fingers
>eats the skin around the tomato before nibbling on the squishy part
>eats the bottom bun
>saves the burger meat to eat with a fork and knife

What do ?
>>
>going for burgers and fried on your first date

Found your problem
>>
I don't understand, was there not a moment where you said
>what are you doing?
>why are you doing that?
>why would you do that?
>>
>>38158178
I did ask but he just stared more intensely and grunted

He's a cute guy but he's a bit odd at times..

I'm thinking if scheduling another date but I'm unsure. His idiosyncrasies really threw me off. Should I bring up his odd eating habits before going or just ignore it?
>>
That's some real ingenuity. I'm gonna try that. I didn't think you could eat a hamburger like a salad + burgersteak + Indian taco
>>
>>38157908

she established dominance over you on the first meeting. You'll call her back like the cuck you are.
>>
he's autistic. get out of there .
>>
Find someone that's not autistic and save yourself.
>>
>>38158402
It's a he

>>38158445
How do you know? I seriously need some advice on this. He's cute but I feel like shooting my self when we eat
>>
>>38158568

oh then your just a fag
>>
>>38158600
Wut. I'm a grill...

You aren't helping
>>
File: 1498635572102.jpg (14KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1498635572102.jpg
14KB, 250x223px
>>38157908
Any other weird things this guy do? Also where the fuck did you meet this strange character?
>>
>>38158622
He sounds like an autist you should ditch him for me
>>
Obviously a female OP.

They care so much about society's opinions, she likes the guy, but if society doesn't like him she becomes embarrassed being around him.

Not going to lie though, I use to be like this when I was younger, I would like a girl but because my friends thought she was ugly I was just turned off by her when around her and other people. Modern society is cancer.
>>
>>38157908
>be on a first lunch date
>she wants to go to subway
>she orders a foot-long chicken teriyaki with all salads
>buy it for her
>she picks out and eats all the chicken pieces
>doesn't eat the rest of sub, just leaves in the wrapper

Never when on a date again with her. But she did hooked up with some of the people in my D&D group which then ruined some friendships and destroyed the group all together.
I feel it is my fault for introducing a girl to our D&D game.
>>
>>38158679
I agree with modern society sucking, but society's always been the same way through out time, just in a differant way. But lets just assume for the sake of the thread op is just trying to figure this guy out, so that she can form a healthy relationship. I know if I was out with a grill that did this I wouldn't be sure of what I should do to get to know her better.
>>
>>38158758
You guys still do D&D on the occasion
>>
>>38158679
I don't care what society thinks of him. His eating habits just makes me cringe and I don't know if I should suck it up or not
>>
>>38158668
Well he does have a YouTube podcast called the autism chamber. I haven't had the chance to listen to it yet but I can already guess what it's about

>>38158672
What state do you live in ?
>>
>>38158915
California we can smoke weed while you ride my cock
>>
Should have killed her on the spot and get shot by cops for being a normie piece of shit.
>>
>>38158915
Well why not watch some of these podcasts to find out more about the guy? It could help give you more fuel for conversation, just mention you have watched some of these and see how it goes. Also if you can't think of anything to say just ask a question or two and get him to talk about himself, and answer his questions however you want. Also eye contact that's important for both party's in your case it shows you are interested and it may be awkward for him at first but as soon as he settles in you'll hopefully find a connection with one another. So tell me op, what attracts yourself to this person, is it his looks, personality , or are you just seeing how it goes? I'm curious.
>>
>>38159084
Where in Cali? me too
>>
>>38159241
I've been with him for 3 years and this is our first date in a year since he likes staying home all day playing overwatch
>>
>>38159358
Orange County where you at
>>
>>38159424
San Jose, tech center getting too fucking expensive
>>
>>38159424
>>38159470
I swear to fucking god if some normie chad and roastie slut hook up through fucking r9k I'm quitting this board
>>
>>38158887
>His eating habits just makes me cringe

Why?
>>
going to eat on a first date sounds like a terrible idea. eating is a pretty disgusting, undignified act ... would not want to make it such a central point of early stage romantic encounter.
>>
>>38159586
Because he takes apart food that's intended to be eaten whole and eats finger foods with a fork

It just makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>38159470
209 here, let's fuck
>>
>>38159668

Why does it make you uncomfortable, though? What red flags does it suggest to you?
>>
>>38159646
We have been dating for 3 years. It's just our first date out in a year. Sitting across from each other eating at a restaurant is very different than eating at home

At home I don't really have to watch him eat
>>
This sounds like something I would do as a joke

Sometimes I go on "joke dates" where I just do weird shit with the girl and see how far I can take it before she says something. The best one I've had was the time I took a girl to the bar and just kept ordering water and orange juice, and she eventually made a comment about it after the second orange juice, to which I told her I was a recovering alcoholic but really enjoyed being in a bar. I took her out a week later and got a bucket of beer at the restaurant we went to, and she held her tongue while I chugged every single beer in that lovely bucket
>>
>>38159691
Are you a virgin or just some disease ridden tyrone that stumbled drunk from soc?
>>
>>38159756
lost my virginity 10 months ago, haven't really spoken to women since
>>
>>38159799
Check'd.
And no thanks faggit
>>
>>38159470
You got a kik? I'm the OC anon
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.