[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a 27 year old neet -repeated high school at 21 after dropping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6552.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6552.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
I am a 27 year old neet
-repeated high school at 21 after dropping out of year 12 at 18
-no post-high school qualifications
-worked in two jobs that lasted less than 1 week
-no friends since i dropped out of high school at 18
-never had female peer aged interaction. Went to an all boys high school
-paid for sex at 26

Ask me anything. Maybe you can learn from r9ks biggest failure. Pic is me
>>
>>38157906
You have brought upon family for not being doctor or engineer.
>>
>>38157906
Do not post pictures of yourself on /r9k/
Do not post threads asking for pictures of other users

All "rate me" and camwhoring threads beIong on /soc/
>>
we're close

>26, 27 in 2 months
>graduated high school at 19 because held back once (never went to class)
>6 years of college with no degree
>worked 3 jobs in my life, currently employed
>no friends since high school
>never had a gf
>never paid for sex, am I virgin
>>
>>38157967
Shouldn't count when it's not actually them. I remember once I got banned for a Stanley thread lol these mods are clueless
>>
>>38157935
Family never had much of an expectation from me. They were more preoccupied wih themselves. As you can see from my lack of success in all areas of life esp. academics.
But if i had to choose it would be failing to become someone working in finance
>>
>>38157906
>paid for sex at 26
doesn't sound like the "biggest failure" to me
>>
>>38157906
you get sent to china dude
>>
>>38157906
>Average New South Welshman
>>
>>38157969
I never chose to do any post high school courses because i just cant see myself passing with the way i am i would just fail.

At least you're employed
>>
You're attractive, and get big bonus points for being Asian and from Australia.
Don't feel so down, find a relationship with somebody who means something to you.
Also, how do you feel about Americans? What is your opinion on them?
>>
>>38158000
No. For me to wait until 26 before i could be comfortable with paying for sex is quite pathetic. I know you people see it differently but if you have ghe courage to pay for sex at say 21 instead then it means you're more comfortable with yourself. It's a shame i had to wait until 26. I used to delude myself thinking sex was pointless for me
>>
You look like a decently cool guy, you aren't ugly or autistic looking. A have a friend that looked a ton like you and he started lifting and became alpha as fuck. He's jacked as hell and has a qtp2t white gf that I'm jelly of.
>>
>>38158076
Opinionated, argumentative, self-righteousness, hypocritical, cut throat ultra competitive i.e me vs world/dog eat dog mentality.
>>
>>38158111
I admire normies that has the motivation to lift consistently and long enough to see results. My perseverance is really bad
>>
File: IMG_6974.jpg (155KB, 900x891px)
IMG_6974.jpg
155KB, 900x891px
>>38158012
Yes i am.

Pic related
>>
I dropped out year 12 as well OP, currently 21 and couldn't imagine trying to finish high school like you attempted. At least it was all boys. Never had a job yet and strictly been pursuing ssi.
>>
>>38157988
>Shouldn't count when it's not actually them. I remember once I got banned for a Stanley thread lol these mods are clueless
maybe they just hate you?
>>
At least you have a driver's license. I'm 27 and don't have it.
>>
>>38157906
how did you lose the jobs?
>>
shoutout to my boy nisem one time i wish you all success in your life
>>
>>38158520
Worked a few shifts and quit because it was too much effort. Car washer and fruit & vegetables packaging store
>>
>>38158539
Thanks matey

Ooejfnnf
>>
>>38158496
Only thing im thankful for. Procrastinated from getting provisional licence for 5 years
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.