[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen here son, I'm sick and tired of you being in your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5536.jpg (28KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5536.jpg
28KB, 612x408px
Listen here son, I'm sick and tired of you being in your room all day. Me and your mother have been worried about you. You need to get off your computer and go outside. How else are you supposed to make friends? No, I don't care that you "hang out with people over the internet," it's just not the same thing. Back when I was your age, we didn't have any of this computer stuff, but I turned out just fine. Now get in the car, we're going somewhere for you to get some fresh air and meet people.
>>
>*kicks and screams*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1499122487175.png (377KB, 416x296px) Image search: [Google]
1499122487175.png
377KB, 416x296px
>>38157676
"Get in the back, Shinji."
>>
>were worried about you
I hear this too often
>>
>>38157621
this infuriates me. it's something my dad would do, just make it all innocent and we're just going for a drive right up until the point where we pulled up at the dunkin donuts and instead of him getting us donuts he sent me in to apply for a job. I got told to apply online.
he was cheerful on the ride up but he didn't say anything on the way back.
fuck off, just fuck off
>>
File: handshakedadcarkeys.png (815KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcarkeys.png
815KB, 658x415px
>>38157815
"Son, it's about showing initiative and taking the first step. Now get in. We've got three more places left to visit. Did you remember to speak with the manager, look him in the eye, and give him a firm handshake? Well, you will now."
>>
>>38157815
Should have bought donuts instead and tell him to fuck off desu
>>
File: 1491329244797.jpg (54KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491329244797.jpg
54KB, 453x500px
>>38157815
>mfw when this happened to me
>mfw parents applied online for me
>mfw when nobody called back
>>
File: handshakestrong.png (605KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakestrong.png
605KB, 490x408px
SHAKE THE HAND, REMOVE LAZINESS
>>
>>38157853
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1499178922286.png (1MB, 768x549px) Image search: [Google]
1499178922286.png
1MB, 768x549px
>>38157815
Remember son. Firm handshake. Right in the eyes. M'kay champ?

Let's go son
>>
File: IMG_5534.jpg (44KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5534.jpg
44KB, 351x500px
>>38157933
I didn't raise a back talker. Now get in the car, we're going.
>>
>>38157621
But dad, I'm studying for my finals. Just let me finish up this physics problem. Do you know what the Paleolithic Era is, by the way?
>>
>>38158380
Did you know what the "Gettingajob Era" was? That was yesterday. Let's go.
>>
>>38158380
Was that before or after Jesus invented the dinosaurs?
>>
>>38158425
Was that before you became such a brainwashed, delusional troglodyte
>>38158414
Sed, pater? Ego sum discipulus est!
?
>>
>>38158425
Fuck off creationist scum. Do not return here.
>>
File: 61b.jpg (13KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
13KB, 259x259px
>>38157621
>"hang out with people over the internet,"
Y-yeah dad I have lots of friends on the internet
>tfw dad actually thinks you hang with your internet friends every day
Why do we have to live in hell tbqh?
>>
Son, come and say hello to your new daddy.
>>
>>38157621
Anon honestly please stop dadposting, they hit way to close to home for me and I already feel crushingly terrified of how much more I could fail them than I already have, so I don't need you reminding me when I go on 4chan for brainrot escapism
>>
>>38157621
>dad dropped me at Dunkin Donuts to hit on a girl working there
at least he didn't tell me to shake her hand, although another time he asked me to hold the hand of a girl at a pizza restaurant like I was proposing to her
>>
>>38157621
> Be me
> This thread is the only thing I look forward too each day
>>
>>38157621
i wish my parents had cared enough about me to do this, maybe I'd be normal.
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedadreversed.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38159098
Believe me, anon: You don't. Grass is greener on the other side.
>>
>>38158845
Laughed out loud good job anon
>>
fuck i love this meme
>>
>>38157815
>dad makes me do labor for my uncle all day
>battered, bruised, pretty sure i broke a finger, covered in cement dust/blood/dirt/dog shit/sweat
>"didn't that feel good? A nice day of work and the satisfaction of a job well done!"
>can tell just by looking i'm not happy in any way shape or form
>"well, i'm sure you'll be happy when you find out you get paid for your work. Lets go eat!"
>feel slightly better at least i'm actually getting something out of this
>rolls up to texas steakhouse, hands me a resume he wrote up, told me to go talk to the owner, unironically said look him in the eyes as i shake his hand, and introduce myself
>locks the doors and speeds off
>still covered in all of that shit and looking like i lost a fight with a cement mixer
>its fucking 6pm on a friday night the place is packed
>takes an hour to get someone to go get the manager
>awkwardly stare at me feet and mumble about asking for work
>tells me to fuck off and stop tracking shit into his restaurant
>takes me to 2 other nice restaurants which were quicker, home depot, and a pepboys
>get told to get out by the other 2 restaurants and told by home depot and pepboys they do online applications
>dads angry all the way home grilling me on what i did and how i could have done it better and that "online applications" must be code for "not mexican"
>get home at 9
>start to make ramen
>mom walks in and screams
>first order of action is she shaves my entire head the sweating, cooling, resweating of the day has given me a permanent concrete cap
>notices my hand and wounds
>ER visit with a britney spears midlife crisis haircut
>27 stitches total
>finger is definitely broken and now its worse from working with it all day
>wounds on hand and arm get infected and aggravated from the concrete in them so they heal poorly
>scars everywhere and am now physically incapable of firm handshakes or manual labor that requires the use of more than one hand
>>
>>38159787
They still got pissed I didn't come home with a job and that my ramen pot boiled over and ruined the electric stove.
>>
>>38159098
This

Ravioli ravioli
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.