[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots, it finally happened. > be me at age 14 >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1490824482210.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490824482210.png
34KB, 470x512px
Well robots, it finally happened.

> be me at age 14
> first day of high school
> meet girl in honors bio class
> not the cutest but very quirky
> likes reading and writing and listens to edgy alt rock
> we start dating in november
> do everything together, grow up together
> finally break up after two years, eternity in high school
> still harbor feelings
flash forward three years
> playing show with my band. high school is kill
> same girl shows up outside the concert
> she goes to school in california now, is just back for the summer
> she's very cute now
> things start slowly but after a month we're doing LDR
> get more attached to her than i ever could imagine. think i've found the rare female who isn't scum
> help her with all her mental health problems
> live our whole lives together every time she's on break from school
> have spent seven years growing up with her
> no close relationships other than her
> she goes abroad to germany this semester
> i go visit her
> find out she has feelings for another guy that she was hiding from me
> nothing serious happened but it hurt a lot
> tell her she can do whatever she want and leave if she wants but to just not hide shit from me
> have had anxiety problems my whole life
> being lied to by the only person you are close with is worse than whatever's being hidden
> i come back from visiting her
> she has a few weeks left abroad
> something doesn't feel right
be three days ago
> have fight, she implies there's something wrong with us but doesn't want to talk about it until she gets back
> i log into her facebook
> has been messaging the other guy even since while i was still with her
> planning on flying to the east coast to be with him as soon as she gets back from germany
> lied to my face the entire time
> spent a third of my life revolving around this girl and she leaves me as soon as someone new comes along

It really is true, /r9k/. You simply cannot fucking trust females.
>>
Spent the last three days finding and destroying all the things she gave me or that remind me of her. Drove away from her house for the last time last night.

Realise now I was stupid to think women had a shred of empathy in them. Never make this mistake robots. No matter how special you think they are, they are never worth giving your heart to or trusting.
>>
> have spent seven years growing up with her
> no close relationships other than her

Either you're boring or she's bored being with you. Women want variety.
>>
>>38156577
I just have a tendency to shut myself off from other people. That's not an uncommon trait on this board.

I wouldn't say I'm boring. I just don't do well with other people.
>>
>>38156577
well if women want variety man should want variety too. Male:Female ratio is 1:1
>>
Can I get a TL;DR? Not reading all that shit
>>
>>38156474
OP if I were you I would start planning on ways to kill her, you would be doing the world favor removing beings like this from this planet, most people just don't want to admit it. You would also get a nice feeling after doing it and you will feel fulfilled. Just see how your life plays out. If things start to get bad, simply just end it. I hope you will learn that there's nothing to really be afraid of.
>>
>>38156809
Dated girl on and off for seven years, gave her everything. Figured I had finally found someone trustworthy. Left me as soon as she was interested in someone else and lied the entire time about it.
>>
>>38156809

Underage anon has gf, she goes to Germany for a semester, dumps him, his life is over, will never trust da wimminz again, blah, blah, blah.
>>
File: 0023_8oSFC3e.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0023_8oSFC3e.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
>>38156474
Have you ever tried smoking weed and jacking off thinking about her?
>>
>>38157116
I'm 21 you fuck. And if you were in my position you would be just as jaded. You can't spend your whole time growing into an adult with someone and then walk away not feeling slighted.
>>
>>38157157
weed is degenerate garbage but ok
>>
File: 1wm7eewg.vichan.jpg (226KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1wm7eewg.vichan.jpg
226KB, 720x593px
>>38157191
Well if you don't like it, maybe you should get the fuck off my board, Norman.
>>
>>38157166

Fuck off, you whiny cunt. In one post, you've made it abundantly clear why she left you.
>>
>>38157166
Thats what happens when you make stupid life choices. gj anon
>>
>tldr; some normie cuck faggot orbited a girl and then she left

is that what happened? i dont have the nerve to sit there and read about some stupid cuckshit's story about how girls dont worship the ground he walks on
>>
>>38156474
>mental health problems
Literally THE red flag, should have got the fuck out of dodge the second you knew that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.