[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok Bots, in approx 10 hours I'll receive the results of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1497754103071.png (347KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497754103071.png
347KB, 464x404px
Ok Bots, in approx 10 hours I'll receive the results of something like a last-try exam and I'm not sure I passed, furthermore I have a reasonable doubt about having flunked. After they tell me I failed I dont know what I'll do with my life. I am scared shitless. It is 12 pm here so I should sleep but I feel like my life is literally going to end after they tell me my bad results. Any suggestions on what to do with time like this in my hand?
>>
>>38155958
Do you want to live? Then is your life really over? Is this the only thing you wanted to do with your life? Then why did you flunk? You can't retake a class?
>>
File: grayOverlook.jpg (879KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
grayOverlook.jpg
879KB, 2560x1440px
>>38155958
start making preparations to live in a van. extremely low expenses and very comfortable lifestyle
>>
>>38155983
Because I am a failure like everyone else here
>>
>>38155997
>>38155958
Makr sure to park it by a river
>>
>>38156053
Well you're in good company. Give us more details. How deep in are you? Could try trade school or something. What are your wants?
>>
>>38156084
I've been in my place of study for 3 years longer than normal because of repeating grades. I can't into the specifics, but it all boils down to me being a lazy fuck and thinking I can get along by skiping like a third of the classes.
If this fails I'll probably enter some equivalent of trade school but it really kills me over because I've always wanted to go to university. Besides the obvious feeling of failure to me and to everyone that knows me.
I don't really need a talkover or some counceling I just need something that makes these last hours enjoyable.
>>
>>38156181
Aight. Lol. Yeah it's a weird way to live. Wanting something yet not accomplishing, there's a smbc comic ill find,

Watch a movie or something dog, Nice Guys was a good one that I liked
>>
First tell us the test, so we can determine if your stupid.
>>
>>38156260
Thank you, the trailer seemed funny, I'll watch it now.
>>38156322
Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>38156359
Found that comic. Hope you like it I really enjoyed it. The dude also wrote a thing called The Pillowman which I heard was really good but I haven't read it yet
>>
Keep struggling until you find something that will make you happy it's just numbers anyway right guys?
Not like i got my dreams crushed by some numbers telling me that i was not good enough for the job i wanted and that my family saw me as failure and turned they back on me so just remember it's only numbers that will determine how your life is going to be
>>
>>38156576
It's just that I see life completly meaningless if I fail this. Like I'll end up getting a job IF I AM LUCKY where I will whore myself out and become a wagecuck with nothing in life to keep me motivated and always bitter because I didnt get into uni.
>>
>>38157165
Just keep going! you will just have to work twice as hard as everyone around it's the only way to get somewhere these days, and remember you gotta keep ya head up cause i believe in yo anno
>>
>>38155958
lemme guess, france or something? It's 12pm here as well and there are exam results tomorrow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.