[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a qt nerdy gf when you don't have a good job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1493335069156.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1493335069156.png
648KB, 667x670px
How do I get a qt nerdy gf when you don't have a good job or a car? How do I get a qt nerdy gf period? I'm starting to feel like it's utterly impossible.
>>
>>38155934
a qt nerd has the same shallow expectations as hot girls
>>
First. Stop using pics of this unfunny prick. Bilada is dead
>>
I had a car and a job and it was impossible for me to get a gf
>>
If you're not Chad it's over. A car and job won't do shit.
>>
>>38155934
Are you sure that is what you want? Or are you falling in love with an image?
>>
>>38155971
See, this is what I fucking mean, although I actually do have a job right now but the hours are shit, so I barely make any money. I feel like I'm just fucked. I don't want to be alone anymore but it's just such an uphill challenge to climb to get a gf. Why is it so fucking hard?
>>
>>38156030
Man, it doesn't even need to be a nerdy gf, although I'd prefer it. I'd like a gf period. It's not even an issue of not loving myself. I do love myself. I love who I am usually, though I do have my self-esteem issues. I just want a gf just to see what it's like and to finally lose my v-card. But for how easy normies make it to be, it's such a fucking struggle and the stakes are always so high if you get rejected.
>>
>>38156126
I can understand that. However I would be cautious about how much you put it on a pedestal. Don't deity relationships. They are nice in the beginning but can be overrated. Sex isn't too different from masturbation either. Just don't set yourself up for disappointment anon. I don't have much experience with girls, but do you do anything social? Just get to know people and if you enjoy time with a girl ask for her number. Even though rejection sucks you still get the at least I tried feeling. Rejection is better than regret. You have to talk to people I think anon. People aren't going to talk to you
>>
>>38156220
I have a group of friends but I hardly see them outside of events because I'm scared of them finding out that I'm a broke loser who still lives at home when they're a bunch of relatively successful normalfags.
>>
>>38156315
Same kinda, I'm worse, I'm about to be friendless cause I've been lying about being in college.

Hmm. If they care about that are they friends worth having, might be simple, but what are your options here? You have to start working up to some financial stability no? If you want it, try laying out some goals? Unfortunately I'm a sperg so I can't help you meet people.
>>
>>38156400
>Same kinda, I'm worse, I'm about to be friendless cause I've been lying about being in college.
Ah. I kinda feel like my friends are starting to drift away right now. Like, they've probably realized by now that I've known them for like, two years and haven't said shit about my personal life. They have no idea that I was a NEET when I first met them or that I'm a virgin who's never had a gf before. Honestly, they kind of annoy me but there are a few of them that actually like me well enough.

>Hmm. If they care about that are they friends worth having, might be simple, but what are your options here? You have to start working up to some financial stability no? If you want it, try laying out some goals? Unfortunately I'm a sperg so I can't help you meet people.
I've already laid out some goals but it's tough to meet those when I have a shit job and barely any job experience. I just want a full-time job so I can save up for a car and also pay off my student loans so that I can go back to school. I can meet these in like a year or a year and a half but fuck me, is it difficult just getting a fucking job. I've been on the job search now for a couple of weeks and no such luck yet.
>>
>>38156716
Well shit. Wonder if there's any other things you could,do while searching for a job, like mow,lawns or some shit. Best of luck anon.

Anyone know where the nerdy bitches at?
>>
>>38157028
>Anyone know where the nerdy bitches at?
All the ones I've seen are already taken.
>>
>>38155934
the number one component to getting into a relationship is luck, by a large margin
>>
>>38155934
>How do I get a gf when you don't have a good job or a car?
FTFY
>>
It IS utterly impossible, for robots and probably ex-robots too, because NORMALS who get girlfriends do so through their social circle. You see, even fat or ugly fucks can get a girlfriend if they're social.
We have spent out lives being loner and by the time we want to change our lives and improve ourselves, it's already over. Sure, you can improve your social skills but it will be for nothing without a pre-established social circle, something that NORMALS form and learn how to form in their childhood and teen years, when we were at home playing World of Warcraft.
It's lile trying to teach an 80 year old who's never used a machine more complex than a microwave how a computer works.
>>
>>38155934
Get a good job and a car. Yikes, make sure you use enough brain cells to wake up tomorrow, anon.
>>
>>38158040
>Get a good job.
What if I'm unemployable?
>>
>>38157984
I genuinely believe that this is the case. I've been a loner for so long now that it's pretty much all I really know. I have no idea how to interact with people. I don't know social cues. I don't know when it's appropriate to get someone's number, when it's appropriate to start hanging out with them, or anything like that.
>>
>>38158072
How come? If it's due to lack of education, go get your GED or learn a trade at a vocational school, which is much cheaper and faster than traditional college. Seriously, we will never be in dire need of historians. We will always need people to fix the HVAC or fix a server.

If it's due to physical/mental limitations, there are programs out there designed to help you find a job.
>>
>>38158090
Start re-integrating. Yeah, you will fail. But you'll re-learn as well. If you just sit there thinking like how you are all the time, then you are certainly set to a particular way of life. Going out there, taking risks, making mistakes, learning from them, and then doing the right things is what life is about. Without the struggle, no happy feel-goods.
>>
File: hmmmmmm.webm (585KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.webm
585KB, 720x720px
>>38155934
Find a job in a research lab.
>>
File: handshakedaddealwithit.png (539KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedaddealwithit.png
539KB, 351x500px
>>38155934
"It's called 'hard work' and making a real living, son."
>>
>>38158210
>implying that any of this statement is wrong and it's not just weak-willed individuals making excuses for themselves to refute basic, common knowledge because they can't come to terms with reality
>>
>>38158185
who is this qt patooty?
>>
>>38158236
I -think- it's Claire or Rebecca from Resident Evil? I don't play the games.
>>
>>38158172
I'm afraid of human interaction though. I do okay-ish most of the time but as soon as they start asking questions, I fucking panic. Like having honest to god panic attacks.
>>
File: goodboye.webm (342KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
goodboye.webm
342KB, 720x720px
>>38158258
It's Becky.
>>
>>38155934
The real question is how do I find a GFD gf?
>>
>>38158273
I haven't the slightest what your work or financial situation is like, but seeing a therapist* could really help you figure out how to work around that particular issue. And sometimes it helps to be in circles of people who understand that, you can explain to them that "hey I seize up on questions, sorry in advance." People are nice, a good amount of them will understand. It's tough, my best friend is very similar and they didn't do well with talking to strangers until recently, but a steady routine of mental therapy (no meds) has helped them a lot.

*Not for medication, that is never ever EVER the answer until a full medical screening has taken place, if you do choose to go down this route, do NOT let them push pills on you, it will only fuck you up more until you see a psychiatrist over several months
>>
>>38158362
Been seeing a therapist for months, been working on it with her. Not sure how well it's helping though, although I've been discharged for now since she's going to be out-of-town for the next few months for whatever fucking reason.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.