[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ok son, it's time for you to start looking for a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: handman.jpg (108KB, 492x407px) Image search: [Google]
handman.jpg
108KB, 492x407px
>Ok son, it's time for you to start looking for a job
>I know you're young and this will require you to step out of your comfort zone, but every young man needs to know what it's like to work
>God cursed me with these twisted nubs for hands, so I want you to think of a place you might like to work at, go right on in, and give the manager a firm handshake, a handshake like I could never give
>You're growing up so fast, son. I'm proud of you.
>>
File: scared-teenager-laptop-flipped.jpg (60KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
scared-teenager-laptop-flipped.jpg
60KB, 400x315px
>>38155646
>B-but the manager told me to apply online; they don't have in-store applications.
>>
File: this is a true meme.jpg (100KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
this is a true meme.jpg
100KB, 608x600px
>>38155690
You need to barge into the manager's office and tell him "I want this job SO much that I broke into your office"

Ya gotta show them a spunk and a "go get'em attitude". Now go through that Employee's only door and start hunting!
>>
>>38155877
What should I do with my hands?
>>
File: penguinLook.jpg (365KB, 963x887px) Image search: [Google]
penguinLook.jpg
365KB, 963x887px
>>38155690
excuses don't make winners
>>
File: handman2.jpg (107KB, 492x407px) Image search: [Google]
handman2.jpg
107KB, 492x407px
>>38155690

>Oh, I see...
>Heh, I crazy how much the world changes... and here I am still thinking it's 1965...
>No worries son, I'm glad you still tried
>>
>>38155877
T-they're calling the cops! All you said was give the manager a firm handshake and now he's clutching his hand and crying! WE DIDN'T PRACTICE FOR THIS THE HANDSHAKE DUMMY NEVER WEPT!!!
>>
I've applied to three places online

how do I really get them to remember me, father?
>>
>>38155952
You call them up, tell them you're coming in for a follow up, hand them a printed off and filled in application form, then while firmly shaking his hand introduce yourself and hand him that form.
>>
Remember, you can't just barge into any office.

There are so many jobs out there, you have to narrow down what type you want to go after.

It's like fishing; you have to decide what type of fish you want to go after, and use the right bait.

https://archive.org/details/0015_Finding_Your_Life_Work_E00293_15_00_35_02
>>
>>38155646
I wish this was my dad. Since I was 15 he's always either said "when are you getting a job" or if I had a job "when are you going to start working more". I have a full time job while taking college classes and he still asks me this. Also when I apply places he tells me I won't get the job. I want out man...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.