[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw got called a 'creeper' again by a girl I dont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1362376091412.png (29KB, 398x394px) Image search: [Google]
1362376091412.png
29KB, 398x394px
>tfw got called a 'creeper' again by a girl

I dont get it all I did was say hi
>>
>>38155465
I had a girl who was like "I'm not like the other girls stalk me on her", and when I stalker her back she called me "C R E E P E R S H I T", what's pretty accurate because I would sneak up on them when them and blow up with my autistic rage. it's kinda like the Trojan horse thing.
>>
>>38155465
You're somehow not getting this concept so i'll outline it for you.

She called you a CREEPer because you're CREEPy.
>>
>>38155465

You must be really ugly.

"Creeper" is a blanket term they use to describe any male they find unattractive who tries to interact with them in any way, shape, or form.
>>
It's worse if they pretend to be nice and welcoming to you but really want you to fuck off and die already. Maybe cross paths with them while they are drunk and slip out the truth but the next day they act just like before, as if the previous event didn't happen.
>>
>meet guy at party
>he hits on me
>walk home
>ask for hug, which he gives
>says to hang out sometime
>text him
>he's busy
>text again
>busy
>biking, see him with his friends
>laugh it off
>ask see his violin
>says his mom doesn't like visitors
>give up
>week later
>talking to mutual friend
>"yeah, so and so probably won't be there if he knows you're coming, says you make him uncomfortable."

THEN WHY DID YOU FLIRT WITH ME
>>
>>38156320
You know how there's practice gfs. There is also practice flirting. Also guys don't base creepy off looks but words rather so you must have said some weird shit.
>>
>>38156372
>weird shit
Oh, you can bet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.