[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>applying for postal service job >Have you registered with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: sht.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
sht.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
>applying for postal service job
>Have you registered with the selective service system?
>n-no
>What is your legal reason for not doing so?
>i-i mean yea, yep i sure did
>What's your selective service number?

Wtf why didn't anyone tell me i needed this shit more importantly why wasn't i told this is REQUIRED? I cant even apply to this government job without snitching on myself, fuck. I dont want to register for this shit even if there is no draft coming.
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedad.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedad.png
194KB, 255x239px
>>38154378
"Did you remember to shake his hand, son?"
>>
I signed up but I don't remember ever getting a number for it. This is probably just a way to refuse people without having to tell them you didn't get the job.
>>
>>38154412
https://www.sss.gov/Home/Verification
>>
>>38154378
I believe they sign you up for it automatically when you get a driver's license but then again I'm not sure.
>>
>>38154378
everyone is automatically signed up for selective service

You are as well if you voted in the last election

look at the link the other anon posted
>>
File: gacmole.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
gacmole.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>38154482
I don't have a license only ID and i didn't vote last election
>>
>>38154378
Lol same thing happened to me, man. I was tryin to be a mail man and couldnt because apparently I never signed up for this shit. I'm 29 and I had never heard of registering for the selective services before I tried getting the mail job. Seems really weird and fucked up to me.
>>
File: 1499100003517.png (193KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
1499100003517.png
193KB, 255x239px
"remember to shake the Devil's hand and look him in the eyes when you sell you soul son, and always refer to him as Sir"
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System
haha you still have this shit from the world wars, I remember my great gramps talking about being conscripted like it is ancient history
>july 4
>land of the free
>>
>>38154429
Neat, I didn't think it would actually do anything, but they even have the date I registered.
>>
what is the point of registering?
I would sooner die trying to fight off anyone forcing me into the military than die trying to defend the country that put me through hell.
>>
>>38154613
It's just a tradition. No one can accuse me of stolen valor because technically I am part of the military, I just never went to training because they never called. I guess it makes you more patriotic too, knowing you have some skin in the game.
>>
>>38154464
Definitely not. You have to do it yourself when you turn 18. It's a pretty huge penalty for not doing so.
>>
It's a meme at this point. Jobs are a lot more scarce now. With so many unemployed, there's a waiting list to join the military. I was told by a recruiter there was a 6 month waiting list for the air force, before I was denied for being a hungry skeleton. There will never be a need for a draft again. There will always be plenty of good goyim ready to sign up, after a false flag attack, and die for Israel.
>>
>>38154378
I figured out about it when I was autistically googling around "what should I do when I turn 18"
and other stuff back when I was still 17, I read about how it was a crime not to register and hauled ass over to the Selective Service site after my birthday. They sent me a letter in the mail advertising careers in the military afterward...
>>
>>38154572
>world wars
it was put in place by Abraham Lincoln to force people to fight against the south.
fun fact, he also jailed anyone who spoke out about the draft or the civil war itself, and refused to give them a trial before the war was over.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.