[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a thread to make others feel better about themselves.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Lets have a thread to make others feel better about themselves. I start:
I used to sleep with my parents until the age of 13, because I was so scared of darkness. I used to eat buggers until the age of 17. Before high school I would take a bath once a week and not even that during summer vacation. I did'nt brush my teeth until I was 10. Even today I regularly sniff my fingers to smell them, I just cant help myself. I used to stick buggers under the desk and one time a girl said that aloud during the class and everyone was disguised for the rest of middle school. Your turn!
>>
No, I can't do this.
>>
>>38154141
Do it, I never told any of this stuff to anyone before, now you know
>>
>>38154129
>everyone was disguised for the rest of middle school
What did the disguise themselfes as?
>>
>>38154300
Mostly as giraffes
>>
>>38154129
Literal be the most disgusting piece of shit ever, wondering why you ended up here
Kys you are filth, and you shouldn't feel good about it
>>
>>38154402
Let the rage out, that is what I like to see
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.