[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here suffer from anxiety? What does an anxiety attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486715408992.png (109KB, 540x277px) Image search: [Google]
1486715408992.png
109KB, 540x277px
Does anyone here suffer from anxiety?

What does an anxiety attack feel like to you, anons?
>>
>>38152939

>Asking this on /r9k/

Of course we do.
>>
>>38152978
Please help me, anon. I don't know if I 'm suffering from an anxiety attack or if I'm actually dying.
>>
File: 71346514578764.png (60KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
71346514578764.png
60KB, 500x464px
>>38152939
>suffer from anxiety
anxiety is just a meme, everyone has it just like depression
>>
I'ont git anzyety nigga
>>
>>38152990

If you want my serious advice, ask a doctor for medication.

They will give you some shit stuff with a small dose at first, but if you keep bitching they will up it.

I'm on 50MG of Zoloft (Sertraline) and I feel better because of it.
>>
I had a complete nervous breakdown last year. Couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, fainted a few times from panic attacks. Pure anxiety is a feeling of impending doom times a million. I eventually went on citalopram and took solace with the fact that pure insanity would be a welcome treat.
>>
It feels like I'm high on pot
>>
Heart attack and you can't breathe at the same time. You feel death is imminent, but the only way to stop it is to convince yourself that none of this is real, even though it feels so terrifying and overwhelming. I don't get anxious much, it usually resides in the back of my mind.
>>
File: 1492836000064.png (231KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492836000064.png
231KB, 400x405px
>>38152939
there's nothing wrong happening yet your body and mind are having an emotional/stress/fight or flight response as if there was a fire in the building and a fire alarm was blaring into your ears. rapid heartbeat, cold sweat, hyperventilation, dizziness, cold hands, a tightness in your throat or chest, sometimes heart palpitations, a feeling that something is very very wrong, often described as a sense of impending doom. if you have generalized anxiety, it can be triggered either by pretty much anything, often no reason at all or by a wide range of different worries like health or your future. if your anxiety is more focused, like health anxiety, you might find yourself completely freaking out and thinking you're going to have a heart attack and die if you feel your heart skip one beat and every mole looks like a potential melanoma to you. it's absolute paralyzing hell that makes normal functioning impossible in any capacity because 90% of your conscious 'processing power' is tied up with coping and avoidance strategies, yearning for activities that reduce your stress levels and using every ounce of your willpower to appear normal to others when inside your head it feels like you're sitting in a room on fire that's about to collapse and crush you. forget about having a social life, education or career.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.