[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be alive for the age of enlightenment >ywn never be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1493127153559.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493127153559.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>ywn be alive for the age of enlightenment
>ywn never be immortal
>born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the galaxy
>ywn explore the galaxy with a tight-knit crew, contacting new species and exploring distant planets

I will likely be dead by the time we start to colonize our solar system, i'll get to see the first efforts, but it'll be too late for me to join the rest of the ascended humanity.
>>
>>38152577
I'd be mad if we were close to that era, but things are going to get worse before they get better.

It's not too late for us all to die in the war for western civilization though.
>>
File: IMG_0885.jpg (113KB, 574x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0885.jpg
113KB, 574x586px
>>38152577
I want immortality to haopen now. NOW.
>>
File: 1497882017835.jpg (32KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497882017835.jpg
32KB, 385x500px
>>38152612
This, our time will be of brutal street warfare. Better prepare to the shock of having your insides pulled right out of you by some asshole from the third world.
No comfiness of space for us, societal collapse, war and if lucky rebuilding of society.
>>
I hope reincarnation is real so I can be an immortal white man who explores space in my next life
>>
>>38152577
Should've gotten in when you had the chance.

https://systemspace.link/
>>
>>38152672
It's already happening anon, scientists are developing methods to halt and reverse aging right fucking now. But even if some form of immortality could be obtained now you would be barred from it. That will be a privilege afforded only to the societal elite.
>>
File: 1420932542593.jpg (101KB, 507x496px) Image search: [Google]
1420932542593.jpg
101KB, 507x496px
>born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to watch anime
>>
>>38154036
That site is shay as fuck and it wants my credit card information. Also the man who created it is a cunt
>>
>>38152577
>>ywn never be immortal
Quantum immortality might be a thing, assuming Many Worlds interpretation is correct (it's the best interpretation so far imo).
>>
File: Choices.png (826KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Choices.png
826KB, 1280x719px
>>38152577
>tfw you are immortal
>all of your relatives are mortal
>one by one, they are all dying, except you
>little by little going crazy, emotionless and numb inside, knowing that everyone you know and will learn to know will die
>can't even kill yourself and end your suffering

i wouldn't like to be immortal, cause we are born to die anyway, anon.
>>
>>38152577
>ywn never be immortal
Nobody will ever be immortal dipshit
>>
>>38152577
>even if you were born in the age of enlightenment or age of space exploration, you wouldn't be competent enough or smart enough to partake in any of the glories of the age
i'm actually kinda ok with this.
>>
This is a botched version of the meme, a mix between reddit tier faggotry and nerd dumbassery.
SAD
>>
File: Wow, quite extroadinary!.gif (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wow, quite extroadinary!.gif
82KB, 300x300px
>>38152577
That's the awful truth of the future direction of society - there will be no great evolution, step forward or "golden age" nor will there be one of catastrophe or civil war. The collective existence of western civilization has and will continue to effectively plateau throughout the coming centuries as African and Asian sovereign states develop and gain the economic/ industrial capacity to invest in scientific industries to a much greater level than our own. Despite this the citizens of virtually all western countries are naturally apathetic to politics and have far more to lose from bloodshed and revolution than disillusioned subsistence farmers would in the early 20th century. The white race will persist as a fashion, not as an ethnic/ cultural force as it once was given that the moral values in the East will gradually erode over successive generations to accept gene editing and the rise of designer babies. Make no mistake however, our lives hold little value other than the monotonous maintenance of the existence of our societies for the future generations who may one day receive the glorious opportunity of inter-space colonization and may very well be the first sentient beings to do so.
>>
>>38155052
>can't even kill yourself and end your suffering
Just put yourself into a coma, you retard. Or keep deleting your memories over and over again when the world becomes boring. Amnesia is a thing, just wait for proper technology to do it.
Also, who said you can't kill yourself ?
>>
>>38152577
>implying we'll even get close to the galaxy exploration era in the 21st century
born right in time to see western civilization either implode or kick nignogs and sandniggers ass. It's only a matter of years/decades at best.
>>
>>38152577
born just in time to explore this shithole called the internet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.