[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU START TALKING TO RANDOM GIRLS YOU DONT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (77KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 500x657px
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU START TALKING TO RANDOM GIRLS YOU DONT KNOW ON THE BEACH!
>>
You don't. Normies don't even do this
>>
>>38151289

This:

>>38151312

And also, you can always spend a whole afternoon watching others to see what they do.
>>
>>38151289
Just say hi and take it from there man. You don't need to plan it in advance
>>
>>38151289
Be highly attractive(tall+muscular is enough) unless you want sand thrown at you and get called a creepy virgin autistic neckbeard pedo loser.
>>
>>38151289
most guys don't have the balls to do that. So just do it. If you're not a Chad, a beach is *probably* not the best place to try to pick up cute white girls. But it can't hurt to try anon
>>
>>38151289
For one, don't be at the beach alone unless you're walking your dog or something. Approach and ask for opinion. Tell them you've got a friend/sister who has a swimsuit like "that" one (pick one of them at random) and you're not sure how to tell her that it's not right for their body type.
Being superficial (chicks at the beach? Cmon), she won't hear the "my friend/sister" part. U then follow up with "oh it looks fine on you though" and then make casual conversation.
>>
>>38151289
"Son, it's all about standing up straight, looking them in the eye, and grabbing them by the pussy. Sometimes, they'll even let you do it."
>>
>>38151289
bring a ball and ask if they wanna play
>>
>>38151289
You usually don't.
I've talked to women at school and work.
Usually you can have a thin pretense then strike up a conversation.
I'm sure there other occasions if you see someone sharing a hobby or they need some small bit of help. And of course if they approach you.

There's more to list, but preferably you should just get a feel for it since often you can find exceptions to "rules."
>>
File: hoggs.jpg (137KB, 550x281px) Image search: [Google]
hoggs.jpg
137KB, 550x281px
>>38151289

>Hey gorgeous do you want to play a game for 1 quick kiss?
>She agrees
>You start playing the "game"
>Say forget it halfway through and start making out

It's fucking easy man, how autistic can you get?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWEhqwl_Z28
>>
always have a reason for starting a conversation, like asking a girl to take a picture of you or bumping in to her or something like that.
>>
ask if they want to join your topless volleyball game
>>
Actually you never do this, it's super hard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.