[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just told my parents the truth that I've never liked them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0147.jpg (77KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0147.jpg
77KB, 633x758px
I just told my parents the truth that I've never liked them and I want them out of my life. Who /hatestheirparents/ here?
>>
I have an awesome relationship with my parents. Are yours abusive cunts or amy schumer fans or something?
>>
>>38151189
really? that's a cool move, man. wish i was able to do that. i hate my parents too, but not only my parents but everyone in my life actually. i want them all gone. what do? how did it go for you?
>>
who /wish they could live up to even the very little expectations your parents have for you but can't even do that right/ here
>>
>>38151219
I live with them so after I told them that I just went to my room and closed the door and changed into my uniform because I had to go to work
>>
>>38151281
Sooo... do you plan on leaving that place or are you just going to continue living with the people you told that you hate them?
>>
>>38151324
I'm gonna stay there until I can afford my own place. Do they drug test you before moving into an apartment? I'm scared to search that on google because people are watching
>>
>>38151357
what? who would drug test you when moving into an apartment??
>>
>>38151403
Dunno. Just forget about it, sorry I asked
>>
>>38151418
No neeed to be sorry, anon.
>>
>>38151357
that's pathetic. you can be thankful they didn't threw you out. stupid thing to not wait until you can actually leave them.
>>
>>38151512
I'm diagnosed with aspergers so I think they're gonna be alright desu
>>
I repeatedly chant "Die die die die die you fucking faggots" in my head every time my parents enter my field of vision, but I'm too pussy to tell them I hate them out loud. I don't even want them to die since I'm leeching off them, but I sure fucking wish I didn't have to see them every time I left my room.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.