[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it would be very helpful and beneficial for every robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_0001.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
I think it would be very helpful and beneficial for every robot if he got a dog

When you have a dog you learn to have some responsibility, you need to feed it. Bathe it, take it to vet and walk it at least 3 times a day

It really helped me when I was a NEET for a year because I still had to go outside and I socialized with some people in the park
It also makes a good friend

Do any other robots have pets? How is it like?
>>
But I hate when you lose your friend. It hurts.
>>
>>38150941
LOl RESPONSIBILITY

Robos are the loner nerdy guys who study a lot and work hard in school, they end up losing motivation because they are ostracized, not the other way around
>>
Dogs cost to much to maintain ,also why should they get a free pass at life huh? Having a place to leave, food, drink and someone taking care of them on a daily bases
>>
File: 1481545126736.gif (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481545126736.gif
22KB, 633x758px
>3 TIMES A DAY
smhh tbqh fammalalal
>>
Walking it 3 times a day while the piece of shit doesn't listen, no thanks. I will stick to my cat.
>>
>>38151078
That only means you're unable to impose your superiority in the pack and you would rather settle in a more submissive position as cat """owner"""
>>
>>38150941
They make me sad eventually because of the audacity of having a pathetic cheap animal as a thing to love when there are billions of people out there, half of whom are female, and at least hundreds of millions that I would be able to love and actually be able to relate to and really communicate with, and rely on.

I stopped wanting pets very much back when I was about in the 9th grade, crying into a small dogs fur with no friends, in foster care, and the audacity hit me. Some people like having pride and dignity, but you can't like that. So I chocked the thing with a blank stare on my face and it didn't even struggle. I stopped before it died but it would cry, bark, do anything but stand there no matter what I did after I was done for a long while. It was in shock because we went from me being so nice to it, giving it treats every few hours, playing around with it, telling it all my problems as it panted that stupid dog smile (of which is what set me off, it didn't know I was crying), and then suddenly I was cruel to the point of it's life being in danger after years of care.

Also, I'll never have kids. An SO maybe but fuck kids.

Blog post over.
>>
>>38151828
(when the audacity*)
wouldn't cry*
>>
>>38150941
I love doggies and cats. I take care of two dogs and play with them everyday, feed them at nights, have a huge bowl of water for them.
>>
>>38150941
I got a dog and someone lied saying they bit them so we had to kill it. Before that someone hit it with a car and didn't stop and we had to pay around 1000 dollars. Before that he got parvo. Dogs are expensive and everyone seems to dislike you having them and will kill them if they're given a chance. don't get a dog because you'll just end up getting attached only to have some random people with no empathy decide they don't like your dog and get it killed.
>>
>>38150991
Did you hold the shift key for this post?
>>
Would love my own doggo but am afraid that I'll be too much of a faggot to discipline it properly.

It makes finding a place harder too.
>>
>>38151923
>had to kill it
>they lied
So they have no proof and you HAVE to ill it huh? Okay.

People don't hate your dog if you keep it in doors. And it's kind of cruel not to to begin with, keeping them outside.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.