[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reject girl cause she's a whore >but I tell her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
>reject girl cause she's a whore
>but I tell her that it's because she's ugly.
>whole school flips out and I become public enemy #1.

Why the fuck are beta's everywhere popping out ready to shit on someone for a single comment. There's an endless amount of white knights just waiting to protect a woman it's ridiculous
>>
>>38150753
Why would you say that. At least breaking up with her for being a whore makes sense. If you thought she was too ugly why would you date her?

But ya, aside from that most men are fucking pathetic. I had a similar problem and I was honest and said I only want a girl with the same sexual views as me. She didn't say anything to my face but complained to her apparent orbiters.
>>
>>38150753
>act like a dick to someone
>everyone treats you like you are a dick
>"hurr durr this never happened in my japanese animes"

Dont ever reproduce
>>
>>38150842
Girls call guys ugly all the time, in fact they do more and humiliate you, freaking autistic roastie.
>>38150753
You put her in her place, GJ op.
>>
>>38150753
>looking for a non slutty gf while still in school
>implies you're looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with
Let me tell you something I wish someone would've told me, anon. None of those girls are gonna become your wife. Those girls probably won't even be long term serious gfs. Do you know why Chad got so much sexual experience at a young age? Because he wasn't a fucking 12-year-old looking for a wife. A teenage Chad would jump at the chance to have the school slut be his gf because that means constant sex.

People like us, we fell for the high school sweetheart meme. Girls try to hand us their holes on a platter but we foolishly think we're too good for them and continue to wait on something that doesn't exist. You may find a high school sweetheart but odds are, she's not there.
>>
>>38150842
quit being a beta pussy faggot. I don't give a fuck if I hurt her feelings. I just think white knights like you are losers if you just want to band together to talk shit cause you're too much of a faggot by yourself. Hiding behind social media and trying to outnumber someone 10:1 because you fear he'll hurt your feelings. White knights like you don't reproduce. Women can sense you're a cuck and not a real man.

I would do it again if I got the chance, I'm not fucking no bitch whore.

>>38150988
True but women are pretty shitty personality-wise, pretty overrated to be in a relationship with these girls.
>>
>>38150753
should have used another excuse to dump her anon.
bad move.

all you had to do was wait, she was bound to make a mistake you could emotionally manipulate her with, to make it seem like its her fault you are leaving her.
>>
>>38150753
so what's the problemo
>>
you should have said that you dont like her personality
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.