[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I prefer women who don't give themselves to just anybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0797.png (123KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.png
123KB, 500x398px
>I prefer women who don't give themselves to just anybody
Why do this trigger roasties and nu makes so much? You don't even have to mention anything negative about promiscuity, all you have to do is say that you prefer women who haven't fucked a lot of guys and they fucking sperg out
>>
>>38150744
Hell, go to any thread and people will get angry someones not giving it up without the trial and ordeal leading up to and at marriage. Its just for a different reason.
Nobody likes roadblocks being put up to getting laid.
>>
>>38151137
I like roadblocks. I like it when a girl says she doesn't have sex right away. I want to try to put my fingers in her pussy and she stops me and says she's not ready for that yet.
>>
>>38151159
Then you're among the insanely rare.
>>
There's still a feeling of rejection
When someone says she prefers the company of others
To your exclusive company
But if you're honest, and direct
And avoid making a flowery emotional speech
When you break the news
The boy will respect you for your frankness
And honestly he'll appreciate the kind and
Straightforward manner in which you told him your decision
Unless he's a real jerk or a cry baby you'll remain friends
>>
Yeah, I've noticed this and when you mention this they either call you a virgin or they try to defend roastie behaviour by implying it doesn't matter if she's had sex before, that's her choice or they bring up the slut "double standard"
>>
>>38152476
What the fuck are you talking about my guy?
>>
>>38153176
Slut double standard exists for a reason. The effort put into getting laid is vastly different between males and females
>>
>>38153204
the r9k guide to popularity.
>>
>>38153204
>my guy
Please shoot yourself with a coconut gun.
>>
>>38153254
Men are respected for getting tons of pussy because it takes skill. A woman expecting to be treated the same for taking tons of dick is like Wilt Chamberlain expecting to be congratulated for beating a 5'5 manlet in a game of basketball
>OOOHHH SHIT YOU DID SOMETHING THAT TOOK ZERO EFFORT CONGRATS
>>
>>38153254
I know, that's what the quotation marks are for. Also it has to do with her biological perogative to be choosy w/ their partners because they can get pregnant. If a girl sleeps w/ a lot of men she shows that her ability to judge mates is non-existant.
>>
>>38150744
People take others' personal taste and opinions very personally, because they are feeble. It's a general thing, applies to men and women, robots and normalfags.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.