[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUGS GENERAL 1)What is your new found drug at the moment ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

File: lsd pepe.jpg (283KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
lsd pepe.jpg
283KB, 735x1088px
DRUGS GENERAL

1)What is your new found drug at the moment ?
2)What do you take to take away the pain ?
3)What is your favorite class of drugs ?
4)Number of drugs you have tried.

1)Codein. I like the feeling, can buy it legally, not that addictive.
2)Alcohol, always regret it. Codein too but don't have so much of it.
3)Dissociatives. Got some deschloroketamine right now, do it once a week. Love music on them.
4) 39
>>
>>38150217
lsd
1p lsd
lsa
eth-lad
dmt (IV, snort)
2c-b (oral)
2c-e (snorted)
mushroom (oral)
sativa (failed, juste high)
ethylphenidate (oral, IV, plug, snort, smoked)
methylphenidate (oral)
evoke (snort)
synthacaine (snort, IV)
isopropylphenidate (oral, snort)
3FPM (IV, snorted)
etizolam
metizolam (oral, iv)
pyrazolam
Flubromazepam
Diclazepam
Nifoxipam
Alprazolam
Lormetazepam
weed (oral, smoked)
hash (smoked)
5f-MDMB-PINACA (vaped)
sky high (somked)
ketamine (IM, snort)
3-meo-PCP (snort)
2f-ketamine(IM)
deschloroketamine(snorted)
mxp (IV, snort, oral)
diphenidine (IV, oral, snort)
Dextromethorphane(oral)
2'oxo-pce (im, snorted, oral)
codeine (oral)
heroine (snort, smoked, IV)
kratom
Kanna (vaped)
That is all the drugs I have done.
>>
LSD
Weed/Alcohol
Psychedelics

I'm content with these drugs.
>>
1 ketamine
2 weed
3 i don't have one
4 7
>>
>>38150217
Is ordering 1g of ket worth it or should I immediately jump to 2g
I have done it at a friend's house and I'm gonna pick some up too
>>
Why is a Klonopin high so lame compared to a Xanax high? I've taken as much as 8mg of Klonopin and it feels weaker than just 3mg of Xanax. How much do I have to take to actually feel something?
>>
>moved to Florida from home state
>don't know anyone to buy lean from anymore
suffering
>>
File: 1493884311396.jpg (236KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493884311396.jpg
236KB, 800x800px
1. Ketamine hella cool, only done it 3 times but really enjoy it while watching anime desu
2. Alcohol
3. Psychedelics, done acid at least 30 times as well as mushrooms, only done dmt 4 times but its great.
4. 9
>>
>>38150437
Weed is weird one, personnaly it makes me worse. That is why i only smoke 5f-adb.

>>38150511
Ketamine is so awesome. Yeah you should get 2 g.

>>38150636
Different benzos, different effect. Be careful don't black out. Also benzo you aren't suppose to "feel" high, so don't redose. If you don't have social anxiety, it won't feel good.

>>38150694
Hu, just buy some codein medication ? In my country i can do it online since it is OTC.

>>38150707
Try to go to the hole. It is where Ketamine really shines IMO
>>
File: acid tongue.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
acid tongue.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
1) I drink more than usual nowadays
2) Weed, Nicotine
3) Psychedelics, speed
4) Shrooms, LSD, weed, Salvia, Cocaine, Codeine, MDMA, etc.
>>
>>38150765
Yea I will try to go into the k-hole later, I just like to try a drug a few times before I go hard with it.
>>
>Alcohol... Never was a big drinker but it's legal so it's convenient... Idk
>Long-term psychedelic therapy (shrooms, dmt, lsd to an extent)
>Psychedelics, but on a daily basis it would be stimulants (amphetamines)
>Vyvanse, alcohol, nicotine, marijuana, Vicodin, Xanax, DMT, Ritalin, Adderall, mushrooms, LSD, Kratom (lol) in that order
>>
File: 1499120401213.png (583KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499120401213.png
583KB, 750x1000px
What are some weird legal drugs? I read about smoking peanut shells and doing some shit with bananas in the anarchist cookbook but I want to know some more.
>>
1. Alcohol, really didn't think much of it before but I'm getting into it now
2. MDMA/Weed
3. Psychoactive
4. 7
>>
>common lowest amount of speed sold is 1g
what do i even do with that much speed

same with 1g of MDMA crystal
is it just to have a big supply?
>>
1) hex
2) oxy
3) opiates, maybe stims
4) probably like 20-30
>>
>>38150217
I miss drugs. I used to have a lot of fun on psychedelics. I just can't do that shit anymore, I can't afford the mental disruption.
I need to keep my head down and get my work done, and psychedelics make me realize I'm unhappy with that and make me want to change my life.
>>
kratom, phenibut and lsd microdoses let me get through the 8-5 workweek, sometims weed on evenings.
Ketamine, MDMA, speed, shrooms etc. for the weekends.

Don't really like full doses of LSD, just last too long, I will hit low points during a LSD high...

Considering doing some Ketamine this evening, and can't wait to test my new shippment of Kratom tomorrow.
>>
>>38150904
Morning glory seed as psychs, careful about how much you take though. Too much is poisonous
>>
>>38150904
poppy seeds, nutmeg, dxm
>>
new: micro dosing lsd
pain: poppy seeds
fav: alcohol
>>
>>38150904
both of those are fake and gay myths for teens in the 60s. here are some real legal highs (in the US):

>kratom
>phenibut
>kava
>poppy seed tea: buy UNWASHED poppy seeds and steep one pound of them in water for an hour, drink slowly and carefully because if they're too strong you can fucking overdose and die and they take 2 hours to kick in fully, but this can also give you an amazing opium buzz if you do it right.
>dextromethorphan: buy a cough suppressant medication (syrup, gels) containing ONLY this ingredient (guaifinesin will make you vomit and diarrhea shit your pants, CPM will fuck you up, acetaminophen/tylenol will give you liver failure), take the whole box / bottle (200mg or more), your brain will become reptilian for a few hours, it's awesome. Despite being a drug for teenagers, DXM is incredibly powerful and it's amazing that it's legal to buy OTC, and can be a spiritual psychedelic experience if you let it, although it's also not for everyone [note: polistirex (delsym) lasts twice as long but is half as strong as HBr (robitussin)]
>benadryl, or any allergy / sleep aid containing diphenhydramine (DPH): take 300mg or more to feel horrible like you're going to die, and hallucinate spiders and dead people, and expose yourself to the risk of early onset dementia if you do this more than once a month or so. Horrible experience, this is a DELIRIANT, it's like dreaming while awake and you may not be in control or think you're not even tripping at all when you really are, but it goes well in combination with dextromethorphan, the enzymes used to process both in the liver (CYP2D6) is the same and combining the two is like an entirely new drug that's better than the sum of its parts and can be found in any grocery, pharmacy, or even dollar store.
>>
>>38150795
by speed you mean stimulants, or amphetamine derivatives ?

>>38150813
Lol ketamine was my first synthetic drug, i went straight to injecting it in my muscles. Best decision I have ever made. I will always remember this.

>>38150880
Yeah alcohol is the same with me. I would do psychedelics more often if it wasn't for the body load and duration. I use dissociatives for exploration, but the memory loss makes it less effective.

>>38150996
Well maybe you should change your life.

>>38151070
Really ? I did maybe 4 g of them.

>>38151144
Poppy seeds are dangerous, i'd rather do codein.
>>
>>38151293
cont

>morning glory seeds and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds: buy these seeds online, take a couple hundred MG seeds (I think? look up the dose yourself and make sure) or 3 to 5 HBWR seeds to trip off the LSA they contain, chemically related to LSD and naturally-occurring, but it will probably make you incredibly nauseous and give you uncomfortable vasoconstriction. The poor man's LSD. Most people hate it
>whipped cream canisters: holding one upright, suck the gas out of it without spraying any cream into your mouth. This is nitrous oxide or laughing gas. For a few seconds you'll feel really "ZWOOM ZWOOM ZWOOM" it's great, and perfectly safe, then you're back to normal. Extremely noob-friendly legal drug experience you can find in any grocery store.

There's a really good way to do all of these I've listed, and really bad ways. If you want to try one of these, look up experience reports and how to do it specifically, and be careful because you can really fuck yourself up and perhaps die off DXM, DPH, and opiates. Also if you want to be professional, you can do cold water extractions on LSA-containing seeds to reduce nausea, extract the pure DXM powder from syrups so you don't make yourself sick or throw up from the disgusting cherry sorbitol syrup, and buy a refillable whipped cream dispenser and nitrous cartridges for a much better laughing gas experience. And so on and so forth. But if you just want to get fucked up quickly, here you go.
>>
>>38151304
There is also Kanna, codein (depending where you live) and kratom. Plus all the RC's on the maket.
>>
>>38151304
Oh yeah and how could I forget: nutmeg

Buy whole nutmegs, eat 3 to 5. They taste bitter but go good with milk. In a few hours you'll start to feel a high similar in some ways to marijuana but less psychedelic and more delirious (nutmegs actually contain cannabinoid-receptor-activating chemicals)
Beware, nutmeg highs last like two days though.
>>
>>38151351
I bought the powdered nutmeg, but it never really felt anything. Maybe only the full nutmeg works. Anyway it is a shit high for teenager.
>>
>>38151373
Yeah some powdered nutmegs have been processed, which removes their potency. Whole nutmegs always work though. It's kind of weird but interesting to try once or twice, not great but not bad, and it is unhealthy on your organs if you do it often.
>>
>>38151398
With all the rc's available and my limited drug schedule, I don't think I will try them again.
>>
>>38150217
This thread breaks global rule 1. Using these drugs is against the law in the United States.
>>
>>38151429
No. USING drug is against the law. Talking about them is not.
>>
>>38151429
>codeine: bought legally in OP's country
>alcohol: alcohol
>deschloroketamine: unscheduled in the US
lol
>>
>>38151487
No but this isn't even necessary to point out. Talking about drugs isn't illegal. Every news station and tv shows that show people using would be illegal. This guy is a fucking moron.
What would be illegal would be to sell them on this thread.
>>
is there a way for me to enjoy my ketamine crystals without snorting them robots? like the feeling, don't enjoy the snorting...
>>
File: 1481240588878.jpg (25KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
1481240588878.jpg
25KB, 480x340px
>>38151468
>No. USING drug is against the law. Talking about them is not.
Talking about that which breaks the law is against global rule 1.
Breaking 4chan rules is not against the law but it still isn't allowed.

Have you read the rules?

>>38151487
LSD, cocaine, and weed are all schedule 1 drugs which have been discussed in this thread
>>
>>38150217
>weed
>MDMA
>ketamine
Used to smoke weed erry day but quit since new years. Haven't taken any other drugs since then.
I really enjoyed being on MDMA even though I only did it a few times. Ketamine is... weird. Very hard to describe but also fun times
>>
>>38151532
>crystals
You can inject liquid ketamine. But no, the only way to take crystal/powder ket is to snort it. Ket is pretty common in my country because we have a large equestrian culture
>>
>>38151532
Yes parachuting works, look it up, its the next best thing. Only downside is it doesnt take affect as fast. Also you could inject it if your crazy. Or if your equally crazy/weird you could put it up your butt.
>>
>>38151532
eat em

>>38151548
the stories posted here are works of fiction and falsehood
comments are the intellectual property of the poster
etc etc
>>
>>38151582
>But no, the only way to take crystal/powder ket is to snort it.
simply false, google it
>>
>>38151582>>38151532
You can inject crytals. You just have to disolve them. I did it so i know. Intramuscular is the way.
>>38151585
No it doesn't. What are you talking about. I mean yeah If you ingest 500mg you will hole, but it is wasteful, and is terrible for you health, way more than injecting it. Boofing it is even worse than oral.

IM is safe don't be a fucking pussy. It seems to me like you don't know much about ketamine.
>>
File: 1482118653247.jpg (43KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482118653247.jpg
43KB, 680x512px
>>38151594
I don't think you understand dumbshit, let me make this very clear for you

THIS THREAD DOESN'T BREAK THE LAW
IT BREAKS THE RULES
THESE ARE DIFFERENT THINGS

Even if you were pretending to use drugs in this thread, the thread breaks the rules because consumption of scheduled substances like many of the ones in this thread are against the law, and discussing the use of them is therefore against the rules, REGARDLESS of whether or not in your life you have EVER used these substances.
>>
>>38151582
>>38151585
>>38151594
don't feel comfortable injecting haha, have some capsules left will fill those up with the ket, same amount for same effect as snorting, or does it take more, i guess it takes 20 minutes or so longer to take effect, right?
>>
>>38151655
And these rules don't exist only to protect 4chan legally ? Are they even enforced besides pedophilia ? I have always seen drug discussion and murder and shit.

I mean you can always report it, but why ? Let mods do their fucking work how they want to.

This kind of thread can save people. How many times have people asked if they could quit benzo cold turkey ?
>>
>>38151655
>it breaks the rules because it's illegal even though it's not illegal!
hmmmmmm
>>
>>38151657
No, not same amount for same effect. Sorry I have done both and everyone online will tell you the same. IM is superior to snorting in both effects and quantity.
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
>>38151655
alright, go ahead, report us then
>mfw some buttblasted faggot reports this thread
>mfw nothing happens, just like every other drug thread on /r9k/
kek
>>
>>38151704
Well I mean he is right, we aren't suppose to discuss about illegal stuff according to rule 1, even if the discussion in itself isn't illegal.
Now I don't even know why he is saying this, it is not like drug thread are polluting the board

>>38151655
Why don't you go report traps and other subject that have nothing to do here and actually ruin this board ? Drugs are parts of being a robot.
>>
>>38150217
1) Latest try was laughing gas (N2O), which was quite fun - been looking to maybe try weed, any tips? comparable high to N2O?
2) Alcohol, sometimes benzos
3) Stimulants - used to do speed
4) 5-6-7?
>>
File: 54665546.jpg (76KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
54665546.jpg
76KB, 945x531px
>mfw the faggot that complained about this thread breaking the rules got BTFO and abandoned thread
>>
>>38151788
nitrous by itself is nothing compared to nitrous during some other trip, especially in my opinion LSD or DXM. Try a triple nang on one of those and your reality will never be the same
Nitrous is nothing like weed
>>
>>38151788
no not all. No2 is a nmda drug (dissociative) while weed affects cannabinoid receptors.
Try it alone first, learn to smoke with tobacco before. Don't do too much, in fact start really low.
>>
File: 1496346066430.jpg (149KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496346066430.jpg
149KB, 1520x1080px
>>38151704
Holy shit how dense can you be?
How much clearer can I be for you?

Let me explain this again for you with prostitution -

Let's say a virgin makes a going to a prostitute thread, asking how he should go about finding a prostitute on backpage or some other site.

The thread itself is not illegal - discussion is not illegal.
The anon has done nothing wrong, simply learning more about prostitution.
BUT - the thread discusses that WHICH IS ILLEGAL - and thus breaks global rule 1.

>>38151698
you seem fairly intelligent for a drug user, at least more than the other retard who doesn't understand the difference between imageboard rules and the fucking law

Even if rule 1 only existed to protect 4chan legally, it is still a rule and should be enforced. Saying they are only there legally isn't an argument

>>38151753
You will never be a robot.
This thread breaks the rules, those threads do not.

>>38151819
... do you expect me to just constantly post every 30 seconds that this thread breaks the rules?
Do you understand how conversations work? It takes time to reply to people
>>
>>38151711
yeah might bu, but still don't feel confortable doing it...
still have enough money and product to test out swallowing... can't hurt
>>
File: 34795435235.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
34795435235.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38151872
and so, the thread breaks the rules? Report us. Nothing is gonna happen m8. You're just gonna sit there mad and bitching

go on m8 get us banned
>>
File: 1398039757902.jpg (46KB, 598x598px) Image search: [Google]
1398039757902.jpg
46KB, 598x598px
>pure GBL is legal to buy in some countries as an automotive cleaner product
I am jealous as fuck

Anyone have experience with this or GHB?
>>
File: 1496074610437.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496074610437.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>>38151929
Not just the thread - you are breaking the rules as well by replying with the intention to engage in illegal acts. Not only should the thread be removed, but YOU should be banned.
>>
>>38151908
If you have enough product then try swallowing. id take at least 100 but id recommend 200 mg more then you usually do though just because it is weaker.

Dont worry about that junkie dude telling you to inject it. Like of course injecting anything is the most potent way to do any drugs. Its just not everyone is willing to go full junkie to get high, some people need to realize that.
>>
>>38151872
why be so uptight ? you realise that some laws are not enforced on purpose ? like in france women can't wear pants according to a very old law that technically is still in place. should we enforce it for the sake of it being a law ?

not every rule should be enforced throughly like this, and I make the argument that this is harm reduction and benefit society by giving drug users the information they need.
>>
File: 654666546.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
654666546.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>38152011
>Not only should the thread be removed, but YOU should be banned.
But nothing is gonna happen. Stay buttmad. Go on, you seething faggot. Report me.
>>
>>38150217
Some smoke weed, I smoke mid.
>>
>>38151872
>The anon has done nothing wrong
>but the anon has also broken a rule
Which is it? Make up your mind. Are you schizophrenic or something?
>>
i like acid
>>
>>38150217
>>38151908
>38152037
god dude, do you understand that you are actually worse than "the junkie" ? swalloing ketaminr really harms your intestines and liver. so yeah, you are better of injecting it. and snorting too much can destroy your sinuses.

i mean try to be informed before you talk, and maybe you should trust a junkie more than a random
>>
>not a single 2c-b vendor in my country
shid
>>
>>38152037
thanks

Injecting is super safe and clean if done correctly but you, me and many others just don't want to cross that line, wouldn't even call it "full junkie" or anything like that but actually injecting and the stigma are too much
>>
File: 1496252030470.jpg (339KB, 1314x1682px) Image search: [Google]
1496252030470.jpg
339KB, 1314x1682px
>>38150217
>1)What is your new found drug at the moment ?
Expecting some 3-meo-pce soon
>2)What do you take to take away the pain ?
Literal pain? Poppy seeds
>3)What is your favorite class of drugs ?
Dissociatives
>4)Number of drugs you have tried.
Well over 30
>>
>>38152160
darknet is your friend
>>
>>38152173
No don't swallow it again you will fuck yourself way more
>>
File: 1469775623892.jpg (132KB, 795x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1469775623892.jpg
132KB, 795x1036px
What happened to the faggot bitching about the rules? I hope he didn't run away
>>
>>38152182
checked alphabay and over there i can't find any either ;_;
only in the neighboring country but that sounds risky
>>
>>38152305
just find a vendor with a lot of successful sales and a good reputation. they will be smart enough to use proper stealth.
>>
File: 2nwnzr91pr0z.png (559KB, 1340x848px) Image search: [Google]
2nwnzr91pr0z.png
559KB, 1340x848px
>>38152174
Trump is king.
>>
>>38150217
How do you buy Codeine legally? Did you pretend you're crazy or what?
>>
>>38152406
different countries different law

many places you can buy codeine and other opioids legally over the counter
>>
>>38152305
try dream market. i got some a while ago
>>
>>38152328
Thanks anon

>>38152539
Never tried Dream before
How does it compare to Alphabay?
>>
File: 1498703542884.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1498703542884.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
What drug should I try that'll make me happy
>>
>>38152406
online pharmacy. it is otc in my country, but pharmacist would never sell it to me in person while online they do
>>
>>38152561
havent bought anything over here in a while, i justbuy rcs now.
alphabay from what i have heard is fishy.
i never had to complain about dreammarket over 30 transactions, they have a huge listing.
>>
>>38152916
Not him but do you have to do anything special for dreammarket or other dark web? I just want some dmt but can't find it where I live
>>
>>38152848
Take Shrooms and at the peak do a line of ketamine and a nice bit of laughing gas right after the line and think about why your unhappy.
>>
Anyone /3-meo-pcp/ here?
>>
>>38152174
How is it compared to 3-meo-pcp
And no not literal pain.
I agree
nice

>>38152942
Depends on how secure you want to be. If you just buy small amount a vpn is enough. You'll need to learn how to communicate using PGP, but that is easy.
As you are a new user, order small so you get a good "reputation", lots of vendor don't trust new buyers.
Also please always release escrow if you receive product.
>>
>>38152946
I would say wait 5-10 minute after the line to do laughing gas, snorting isn't instantanous.

>>38152960
I did once, got a sample. Felt nice, 14mg snorted, but it isn't the kind of disso I like, I need to be able to hole.
>>
>>38153075
Cool, thanks. Do I have to buy the stuff via bitcoin or money order? I had to do that for DNP before. What about security on large amounts? I won't get large amounts but it'll be nice to know.
>>
File: IMG_1131.jpg (56KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1131.jpg
56KB, 324x322px
>mfw trying to live a sober life

I can't do this, anons.
>>
I want to have an irl ket dealer :(
i hate having to buy btc and wait it out and order from the internet to have it delivered
>>
>>38153168
Sober life is a meme, of course this doesn't mean go out and get addicted to heroin but just do some tame drugs once or twice a week, maybe psychs once or twice a month or whatever is generally safe.
>>
>>38153128
Bitcoin only. by large amount i mean amount that you can look like a dealer, which is when the police will give a fuck about you.

The maximum you can do is multiple vpns, bitcoin mixing (cause without it it isn't perfect), po box under fake name (even getting someone else to get the package, but that is for organised crim level), and doing all that on small computer that serves only that purpose, does not contains any other private info and that you can dipose of at all time quickly.

>>38153201
It is hard to find. You can also try some rc that are close to it, 2f-ketamine would be my choice, very similar, and find a seller that accept bank transfer.

>>38153168
>>38153203

I do this but only during the week. From friday night to monday morning I do what I want. Usually 1 night for dissociatives and another for another drugs, right now codein. I allow myself to drink and smoke synthetic cannabinoid during the whole time.

I exercise every day too, and eat healthy. If you manage to do that and keep a serious schedule about your drug use, you don't need to live a completely sober life. Only buying online helps too, just having to call your dealer makes temptation stronger.
>>
DMT should be coming in the mail today. it will be my first time. (have done lsd & shrooms)

tips / advice to have a great trip?
>>
>>38153392
It might seem like a generic tip, but just go along with it, try to just accept everything that will happen around you, because if you try to fight back come up will be scary af
>>
>>38153392
Vaping it is hard from what I have heard. I personally snorted it my first time. It was my first psych, did 90mg. It was insane. Be in your bed, don't put fragile stuff close to you. It didn't change my mind much, it just fucked me up, and was fun. Maybe vaping makes it different.

I injected too, but don't do that.

It is pretty different from lsd. Vaping it is really tho. Snorted last 45 minutes, and it was too much.

>>38153446
Also this, I did fight it back the two times I have snorted it. When I injected it I just blacked out.
>>
>>38153392
>>38153446
And alse if you thought that lsd/shrooms are intense, DMT is whole other level if you brake through. Things are going to feel more real than real, if that makes any sense, you will see things that you can not imagine and hear stuff that sober you can not comprehend
>>
>>38153474
we are either smoking or vaping it, im not sure yet.

>be in your bed
was thinking of going into the forest (w friends), its really pretty and peaceful. bad idea?

>>38153537
yes i really hope i break through. i have shit luck w drugs tho so i probably wont
>>
>tfw never used a vpn before for buying small amounts of stuff on the darknet
>tfw panic every time i hear a police siren
>>
>>38153697
You are going to vape it, as high temperature destroy dmt. People say 'smoking', but they mean vaping in that context.
Forest is fine, i just somewhere comfy. You world is going to be shattered anyway.

Take enough of it and you will breakthrough. Read online on how to use the flame properly. If it doesn't work and you have enough, snort it.
>>
>>38153721
Yeah the police is using all of their current ressources to track you done, and is getting a warrant and a full team to arrest you right now. They'll take care of that big time heroin dealer later.
>>
>>38153392
start low with the dose and work your way up. If you do a high dose right away you just risk having a horrible trip that will scar you for a long time
>>
>>38153808
Lol i did 90 mg up the nose my first time and yeah while it was awful during the trip, I was smiling after. Also you get a tolerance, so building up slowly isn't the best idea.
>>
How are you anons not scared of dying from drugs? I really want to do MDMA (I know, it pales in comparison to what you have taken) but I'm scared I'm going to be that one dude that took one pill and died. I want to try so many drugs but don't want to die from them, how do I do that?
>>
>>38153887
get a test kit and test your drugs + try to find out what the purity of the product is with asking questions to your darknet vendor or his reviews
>>
>>38153887
When you do drugs you take certain risk for sure, if you want to do MDMA I suggest you buy transparent capsule, where you can see crystals inside, usually these conatin "mostly" MDMA. If you have any friends that do drugs ask them to get you stuff that you want (cuz they probably dont want to kill you). And its very rare to die from the pill itself, what ever it contains, so odds are in your favour.
>>
File: stims.jpg (785KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
stims.jpg
785KB, 2448x3264px
How likely is it that I can convince my doctor to switch my Adderall script for an off label Modafinil script?

My main concern is that Modafinil could be expensive as fuck getting it from a pharmacy and it might be significantly cheaper to buy it illegally off of Alphabay. Plus I would keep my addy script if I could get Modafinil without a script
>>
>>38153887
i used to be straight edge bc i was scared of drugs for a long time.
just wait till whenever youre mentally ready. nothing will give you peace of mind but yourself
>>
>>38153887
You can start by doing codein and dxm, as you can usually buy them from the pharmacy. Then you start low and build up the dose. This is the safest you can get.

Then you can buy drugs, send them to some testing website that will tell you what is inside them.

Don't overdo them.

But remember that thousands of people die in car crashes, you still take your car. I mean you have to accept risk in life. If you are smart you have way less chance of dying from drugs than driving.

>>38154014
off label no chance. But your doctor would be cool with you stopping adderall for modafinil if it could be scripted, as there is less chance you abuse it.

Also there is some cheaper analogs to modafinil online, just go to some nootropic website.

If your doc refuses, just keep the adderall for fun night or for selling and buy stuff like acetildenafil online for cheap.
>>
>>38154014
If you have insurance you can always call your insurance company to see how much it would cost. If you don't have insurance then call the pharmacy and ask for the cash price.
>>
>>38154014
you can almost certainly get modafinil without a script, but the effects aren't comparable, adderall is much much better
>>
>>38153751
i think i will use a bong and sandwich it between ashes or weed.
>>
>>38153075
Oh I haven't taken it yet. I'm expecting it soon.
>tfw ordered it to the house and fear someone else in the house might intercept it
I normally never do that. Shit I may have fucked up
>>
>>38154258
Then you won't breakthrough. It is known that this method is great for first appreciation, but that it is really hard to breakthrough. You need an oil vape.

>>38154263
I order all my drugs to be sent at my post office, with tracking. Be aware of when the postman comes and be ready. For sure a letter coming from a weird country will raise questions.
>>
>>38154311
I have a plan, I'll stake out outside and wait for the mailman. This is gonna be more trouble than it's worth. I think I may have already raised suspicion, was checking the mailbox at night and my mom saw me. oh oh spaghetios. Shit it's been year since I properly dis'd, I think I deserve 1 get out of trouble free card in a year
>>
>>38154427
next time do po box or post office if that is an option
>>
>>38150217
1) i dont do drugs
2) i dont do drugs
3) i dont do drugs
4) 0
>>
>>38154646
You sure about that anon?

Ever drink a coffee or a beer?
>>
>>38154502
That's what I usually did in the past. I was expecting to be home alone for a few weeks and this was supposed to be a 1 time thing and spending so much dough for a po box seemed an unnecessary pain in the ass. Them people canceled their plans and now I'm boned. Damn now I won't be able to sleep.
>>
New found drug is 4ACODMT. Synthetic, clean shrooms pretty much

Use weed to take away the pain.

Favorite class is pretty much classic psychedelics. LSD, shrooms, etc. Also some more obscure like LSA.

Only tried around 5 drugs.
>>
>>38154980
lsa isn't obscure. you just need some seeds at the store.
>>
>>38154749
never tried alcohol but i tried a sip of coffee and it tasted fucking awful. dont take those or any medication either
>>
>>38154749
>You sure about that anon?
>Ever drink a coffee or a beer?
No
>>
help me out /drugs/

how in the HELL does somebody with no friends and horrible social anxiety find a weed dealer? is there an app? Craigslist is too sketchy for me
>>
>>38155871
Find a fellow anon/robot in your city, where you live? /soc/ also werks if you wanna associate with them
>>
>>38155871
darknet is pretty easy and anonymous if you take care.
you need to know people if you want a dealer.
>>
I had an amazing 300ug LSD trip recently. Smoked a pure weed joint at the peak, forgot my ego somewhere and had a pure blast.
I want to cop some 2C-B but shit is hard to come by in my country.
Any other good /psych/ you fuckers can recommend ? Also is there a better place to talk about /drugs/ ?
>>
>>38150217
1. Shrooms, they're really hard to get where I'm from
2. All of it
3. Psychedelics by far
4. 6 I think, 7 if you count a failed attempt at peyote.
>>
>>38150217
1. ACID AND COKE
2. smoke me some tobacco laced blunts a spliff
3. uppers and psychedelics
4. coke, acid, xanax, weed, adderal, lean
>>
>1)What is your new found drug at the moment ?
2-cb or AL-LAD

>2)What do you take to take away the pain ?
Weed for physical pain, alcohol for psychological pain

>3)What is your favorite class of drugs ?
Psychedelics

>4)Number of drugs you have tried.
8, of which LSD is my favourite
>>
>>38150217
1. Mephedrone
2. Cocaine, nicotine, mephedrone
3. Stimulants, probably substituted cathinones
4. 15 maybe
>>
File: 1481752645036.jpg (200KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1481752645036.jpg
200KB, 1252x1252px
Just took a point of molly.

drinking by myself.

happy fuckin 4th
>>
File: 1275780663255.jpg (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1275780663255.jpg
47KB, 250x250px
>be a government contractor
>tfw not allowed to do weed or ill lose my clearance
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.