[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be real for a second...if you were attractive why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Let's be real for a second...if you were attractive why would you want to date someone that wasn't? Know your place.
>>
>>38150200
>if you were attractive why would you want to date someone that wasn't
Because you're tired of fake assholes who are only about looks.
baby
>>
File: 10 out of 10.png (61KB, 272x367px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.png
61KB, 272x367px
>>38150200
This thread should be pinned
>>
>>38150200
>implying I'm not honest with myself about my looks
>implying I haven't come to terms with not finding a partner
I'm an uggo but I'm not attracted to uggos, so I'm flying solo.
>>
>>38150200
>if you were attractive why would you want to date someone that wasn't?

attraction is subjective.
>>
>>38150213
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breathes in*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38150358
*wiggles eyebrows and unbuttons top button*
>>
>>38150200
Let's be real for a second...if you were unattractive why wouldn't you want to shoot up everyone who is?
>>
Because there's more to human relationships than sex.
>>
>>38150200
The whole point is that feamale attractiveness is overrated and male attractiveness is underrated.
A 5/10 will see herself as a 7/10 and will chase 7/10 males that should be rated 9/10
>>
>>38150373
Because it's not their fault you're ugly.
>>
>>38150200
Maybe the personality and just bee urself meme are true in 1/100 cases, but attraction is the mainsail of getting laid.

It be
>>
File: 0060 - zsXdU0O.png (65KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
0060 - zsXdU0O.png
65KB, 255x255px
>9/10 6' oxford graduate mum has me with a 3/10 overweight (not rich or famous) dumbass

This DESTROYS r9k
>>
>>38150392
Not mine, either.
>>
>>38150404
my dad's a fat manlet and my mom was pretty good looking back in the day so maybe there's hope
>>
Because I didn't choose to get born ugly. I'm getting punished for something I did not choose. Something arbitrary.
>>
>>38150404
pics or gtfo faggot

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Because there's more to human relationships than sex. And what is considered attractive to certain people might not be the same to others. Most people on /r9k/ prefer white women. To them, any girl who isn't white is a 0/10 regardless of body, face, etc. But to me, a decent looking latina is very attractive.
>>
>>38150429
this bitch trying get you banned breski
don't take the bait
>>
>>38150429
By 9/10 I mean more attractive than 95 percent of people her own age minimum. From pictures of when she was younger she was just as attractive then.
>>
>>38150200
>if you were attractive why would you want to date someone that wasn't?
because there's never a "good enough" with that attitude, someone will always be more attractive than/to you, and you will inevitably cheat or bail on the relationship if there is one there to begin with.
>>
File: 0099 - w6rbUP6.png (38KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
0099 - w6rbUP6.png
38KB, 163x224px
>>38150459
I didn't even fucking realise

Thanks anon
>>
>>38150473
np, my muchacho
>>
File: 1498742668358.jpg (156KB, 1327x942px) Image search: [Google]
1498742668358.jpg
156KB, 1327x942px
>>38150200
>>38150404
Women with fetishes or true love I suppose definitely exist.
Theres this family a buddy of mine babysat for. He did it cause they had 2 boys and theyd just watch football basically.Anyway
The dad was about 5'8 at best and definitely on the heavier side. Not rich and liked hunting and typical blue collar shit.
HIS FUCKING WIFE THOUGH
She was this absolutely beautiful blonde bombshell and not in the bimbo sense. Easily a 9/10 with money as well. No idea why but she loved him completely and all the kids were clearly his cause they looked just like him. I doubt he was packing a 10inch hog as well. That family gave me hope cause she was the perfect wife too always cooking whatever he killed and shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.