[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the middle East, you can get a maid for $250-400 a month.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

In the middle East, you can get a maid for $250-400 a month. these maids work all day and have no friends or family in town and can barely speak the local language. Also in Islam a "full access" servant is a permissible concept. so you can go ahead and think about that
>>
Originally what's your point?
>>
>>38147989
>these maids work all day and have no friends or family in town and can barely speak the local language.
That must be hard for her.
I'd try to help her get on her feet.
>>
>>38147989
>Also in Islam a "full access" servant is a permissible concept
If by that you mean sexual services then no.
>>
It is well known that these maids are often treated poorly and even abused, and they can't do jack shit about it.
>>
Sounds like a waste of money
>>
If you want to fuck Flip/Indo maids, it's very easy if you're white. You simply need to go to Hong Kong or Singapore and go to a bar where they hang out on Sunday afternoons. They are drunk and horny and will immediately go to a white guy when they see one.
>>
>>38147989
>$250-400 a month
How am I gonna get that kinna money in the ME idiot?
In addition to all other monthly expenses.

inb4 lmao u poor; if I wasn't I'd be living it up in Thailand or Brazil not the fucking ME idiot!
>>
>>38148265
Don't know what's the better term for this behavior, cuck, beta provider or white knight?
>>
>>38148644
White knight. He wouldn't do shit if it was a male.
>>
>>38148593
That money might be for the gulf states. Maids are quite common in Pakistan and I doubt they all get 400 dollars.
>>
>>38148566
Maybe in the cartoons you watch. In real life you gotta pay.
>>
>>38148593
Mate if you're from the west and come to the Middle East you're going to get a way higher income than whatever it is you take back in your hometown literally all you need is a degree and to look foreign.
Source: Egyptian living in Saudi
>>
>>38148812
You need a master's degree and years of experience.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.