[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to black people on here why do the majority of blacks feel that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1496567748587.gif (133KB, 437x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496567748587.gif
133KB, 437x441px
to black people on here

why do the majority of blacks feel that the only way to solve a dispute between two people is to literally physically fight? why do blacks think it's impossible to diffuse a situation while retaining the respect of the people around you?
>>
File: 1499169574164.jpg (70KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
1499169574164.jpg
70KB, 559x836px
cuz they are niggers lmfaooo nuff said XDDDDD
>>
black bots are whitewashed they play video games and watch chinese cartoons

only tyrones and jamals think violence is the answer
>>
>>38146759
>wait a minute, i'm white
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
>>
>>38146759
because we aren't sissified like whites or Asians, we want something, we take it. It's why your women can't resist us
>>
>>38146851
Why didn't y'all want to explore outside of Africa?
>>
>>38146868
we did then we mutated into y'all albino devils, we're your creators now sit down boi
>>
>>38146851
I think you're delusional, guy.

it's not that you're not "sissified", it's that you all are mentally primitive. You all literally think it's "weak" to not fight over a dispute. it's like you all are mentally living in 5000 BC.
>>
>>38146759
I don't know what to tell you besides muh nigger culture. It sucks because it really is a majority of us, so when whites assume based on my appearance that I'm a dangerous violent brainlet I can't even get that mad, because so often when faced with a black that assumption turns out to be right.
>>
>>38146759
>To blacks so out of touch with their own people that they ended up on /r9k/, explain your people to me! Be a spokesperson for your whole race!
Fuck off I honestly can't tell you why so many of us act like niggers.
>>
I don't know, I left the ghetto at around my 8th grade year. I'm basically a white man with a black body and do not want to associate with niggers.
>>
Becuase were not beta faggots
>>
>>38146986
good goyim violence never solved nothing
>>
>>38146759
Because we aren't fucking faggots and know how to put someone in their place. It applies to women as well.

Man. No wonder none of you can't get (and keep) women.
>>
>>38146868
>>38146986

That user isn't even black.
Just some bored white kid like most pf this thread.
>>
>>38146759

i don't. im very much not a violent person, and i'll really just do anything to avoid any violence. im weak and cannot fight, but also i'm not a nigger so i don't think that violence solves anything.
>>
Majority of blacks are more aggressive but I find millennial blacks to be a lot more whitewashed and more likely to reason instead of fighting. Move out of the hood.
>>
>>38147731
causing someone to fear you through the use of violence isn't respectable at all bro, that's just making someone fear you. go live in a jungle if you want to operate like that.

You idiots think it's impossible to be masculine if you don't act like an ape. I don't blame you though, you practically grew up in a jungle.
>>
Niggers lack the ability for rational thought. Low intelligence plus shitty culture leads them to at like chimps
>>
>>38146759
they are literally incapable of thinking ahead and considering the consequences of their actions, which is why they buy groceries at gas stations or shoot up a party, they can't help being stupid.
>>
There is no such thing as white trash.
>>
>>38147914
no wonder their dads are all in jail lol
>>
>>38146759
Blacks are uncucked and not pussified like everyone else. Thanks (((greatest ally)))
>>
>>38146759
They do'nt

originallanigiro
>>
>>38146986
No, white culture is sissified. Everyone makes fun it of because it's so secular and culture free. These niggers know better than to cross rednecks, but they'll fuck with WASPs and steal their wives.
>>
>>38148042
Lol, seems youre of such kind
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.