[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduate HS >Don't want to waste three years and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>Graduate HS
>Don't want to waste three years and get into insurmountable debt for a degree on something I don't care about
>Don't want to waste the best years of my life working just so I can get up the next day and go to work
>Don't want to be a burden on anyone
>Don't want anything from this world
>Don't want to grow old and watch myself and the world around me become ruins

Living as a NEET right now, and even though I'm paying for myself with my savings (never spent any meaningful amounts of money), already anxiety over the future and shame are corroding my mind.

I just wanted to be comfy forever, looks like I won't be getting that.
>>
File: veryevilhandshakedad.png (194KB, 255x239px) Image search: [Google]
veryevilhandshakedad.png
194KB, 255x239px
>Don't want to waste the best years of my life working just so I can get up the next day and go to work

"What was that, son? I don't think I heard you correctly."
>>
Same here, only problem is that I already work. I just wanna live on a pagan farm all comfy and shit
>>
Howbout semiunironically moving into a farm community that dont use money. Ya know there are sorts of strange communities. Some pure hippie others a bit less.
>>
>>38146469
Anon, have you ever considering being a stockholder ? I mean, I'm not even saying that you should risk all you parents gibsmedat on papers but applying part of it to get a decent and stable income without having to prostitute yourself to academia/market would be a good idea. You could also try to invest your spare time in autismbux so you could cover part of your basic needs and have spare money from the stocks.
>>
>>38146705
I've considered joining the military and living without expenses for a few years, accumulate money, then try to get passive income through investments. My (if you can call it that) dream is buying my old childhood home and living a comfy NEET life there, pursuing my whims.

Just seems like I'd still be wasting some of the best years I have, and I'm not sure I could get a meaningful passive income reasonably quickly.
>>
>>38146762
On the topic of autismbux, my country's social security is shit and even though I've read into the issue, I don't think anxiety and soul sucking depression will get me on the bux.
>>
>>38146762
Dude, i see your fate by now is losing your "best years" in a way or another. You're a NEET man. If you really were to "enjoy your best years" you would be out there scoring mad pussay and bank. Instead of just sitting and waiting, go do something that will bear fruits
>>
>>38146762
Btw, how old are ya, mah nigga ? Bet you're some early 20s thinking its the end game for you
>>
>>38146832
I don't want pussy and bank, man, I just want peace and to pursue my hobbies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.