[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> sign up on OkCupid as a last resort > do the tests and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1497007654710.png (1MB, 1258x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1497007654710.png
1MB, 1258x1428px
> sign up on OkCupid as a last resort
> do the tests and get 500 answers over a few days
> All my matches are landwhales, MtF unpassable freaks and multi color dyed hair and tons of piercings daddy issue sluts

Now I see why I have nobody. I have stuff in common only with the worst people on the planet.
>>
>>38146417
>OKCupid
>where 6/10 males go to meet 2/10 females and become their beta providers
>>
>>38146417
It's the internet, son. What did you expect?
>>
>>38146499
>>38146484
I was gullible and too optimistic. But atleast it got me to see what it means to do "online dating". I saw my fill of extreme feminists, obese """""thicc""""" girls, crossdressers and the works. I'm happy I did it because now I lost any interest in looking for an online relationship and if someone writes to me now, all I can see are those faces that barely fit in the entire frame of the photo.
>>
maybe the paysites are better like eharmony and match?

I'm not paying for that shit based on okcupid and pof experiences similar to what OP described
>>
OKCupid has been garbage since Tindr destroyed it.

Actually they destroyed themselves trying to make it a Tindr copy when they already suffered market share destruction. Now the place is barren. There's a few women there and a ton of men competing for them. I've noticed the same women have been on okcupid for fucking years. Imagine getting messages every day or so, from the opposite sex, for years on end. And THEN still not picking someone!
>>
File: 1438026840166.jpg (76KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1438026840166.jpg
76KB, 480x533px
>sign up for OKCupid
>no responses for a while
>get a message from a girl a couple weeks in, asking if I would have a threesome with her and her boyfriend
>dick takes over and says yes without thinking
>show up the correct night thinking I'm going to get some pussy
>get fucked in the ass by her boyfriend
>>
>>38146417
why not pump and dump the daddy issue sluts? I heard they have the best sex and youll be able to treat them like women have treated you this whole time
>>
>>38146926
Story that shit pls
>>
>>38146926
Do a proper greentext, faggot
We wanna hear more
>>
>>38147455
>>38147467
That's the whole story. I stayed because I thought I might get pussy, but then I didn't. I got fucked in the ass while she played with his balls and stupid shit like that.
>>
File: okcaatast.png (21KB, 406x671px) Image search: [Google]
okcaatast.png
21KB, 406x671px
>>38146417
>All my matches are landwhales
I got this but also my top % matches were usually christian even though I am an atheist, and didn't even want to talk to me

I think I might actually just be foreveralone, not in the reddit meme way.
>>
>>38146417
Use Pof instead.
>>
I used to have a chadfishing account there and most of my likes were from trannies and ugly girls. Dont sweat it anon
>>
>>38146926
this is beyond 'cuck'
>>
>>38147627
>Pof
> try to sign up with many different usernames, some are just fucking impossible to be duplicates at this point
> This username has already been taken
>>
>>38147757
my name was "frogpostingmanchild"
>>
>>38147519
Take a trip down to /gif/ blowjob threads and learn how to greentext a story from them. I want it to fap, cmon man.
>>
File: 1493688339262.jpg (112KB, 748x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493688339262.jpg
112KB, 748x758px
>>38147437
What if they're like pic related?
>>
>>38147776
> try all kinds of different usernames
> even mirror them, write them backwards, mix wordsd with one another so that one letter is of one word, the next letter is of the other one, third letter is of the first word again
> STILL taken

???
>>
>be male
>send out dozens of messages over half a year
>get only 2-3 replies which go nowhere

>be male
>make female okc account
>get 200 visits, 40 messages and 150 likes within the first 24 hours

What the fucking fuck fuck is wrong with our society where you have this stupid discrepancy.
>>
>>38147842
maybe your browser is messed up if you have extensions or something

I feel like that has happened to me before too
>>
>>38147917
Hmm, will try a different browser , disabling extensions, clearing cookies and all that stuff.
It seems like PoF can be a nice play to try and meet someone, then again Okc crushed some of my optimism.
>>
>>38147945
I used both along with tinder

OKC and POF aren't very good for it. On tinder you get a whole lot more contact with women like matches but the girls are all really slutty compared.

On POF it's a mix of single mothers, fat ugly loser type women, religious nuts, and older women with retarded standards.

OKC seemed like it had the best selection but you have to either legitimately be a Christian Gray type handsome millionaire or you have to be a con artist who doesn't care about getting a permanent relationship.

Either way I think all of them have much higher standards than they should have for the way they look and act.
>>
>>38147945
>>38147757

Actually use niche dating sites instead of the mass market. => Less competition.

Christian dating sites
Dating sites for disabled people
For "wholesome" etc.
>>
>>38148117
That's a good idea desu. Should try those, since the mass market ones just seem off putting.

> tfw no dating site for autists, neets, people who like vidya
>>
>>38148227
There's always >>>/soc/
>>
>I have stuff in common only with the worst people on the planet.

I know that feel. I'm just a average nerd, brought up in a Christian household and I have rather mundane nerdy hobbies.

But I'm like 2 standard deviations below the mean in physical attractiveness so I cannot date people from my own social circle. I haven't yet met a women quite, ugly enough to date me.

So my options are these freaks. My life feels like some kind of cosmic joke.
>>
>>38146926

So you were basically tricked by a girl and raped. Geez, man. Did your mum not warn you about the dangers of the internet?

WTF!
>>
>>38147519

That is fucked up. Have you thought about revenge?
>>
>>38147878

Our generation was fucked over by a couple of pimpled faced computer geeks who thought the internet will get them pussy.

Now online dating is the main way people meet each other as well so we are completely fucked.
>>
>>38146417
>match with no one
>the only person who "likes" my profile is some uggo whale
>everyone else is christian or has kids

fuck it, im done, alone it is
>>
>>38148056
tinder blows, i ctually think most of those profiles are fakes
>>
>>38148386

Tinder also is not honest about who gets to view your profile. They have this algorithm that tries to determine your attractiveness.

So at first you get all the pretty ones and then when you get no matches, the algo starts showing you all the uggos.

And it doesn't work anyway, if you are an ugly male.
>>
File: 1492274755642.png (624KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1492274755642.png
624KB, 719x719px
>>38148117
>white
>use blackpeoplemeet.com
>>
>>38146417
>tfw when was ugly and awkward looking throughout teenage years
>nobody gave me a chance
>now i'm 24 and decently attractive and in ok shape
>girls always approach me
>sign up for okcupid and tindr
>start hitting up all the fatties
>be nice at first
>even go out with some of them
>ghost the shit out of them
>wait for my phone to blow up, much like how the legendary whale shoots from its spout
>say "sorry, I've decided that I'm not looking for a relationship right now"
>they get butthurt
>i lol
>tfw when I realize I'm still a virgin, that I could be rolling in fat, sweaty pussy
>tfw when it's funny now
>tfw when this laughter will soon turn to tears.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.