[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >finally found qt virgin >dating for 1 year already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1493594413905.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1493594413905.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>be me
>finally found qt virgin
>dating for 1 year already
>still wont give in
>wont even makeout with me
>"anon lets wait a bit longer"
>mfw just want my dick wet already

how the hell do I get her to put out?
>>
>>38146278
Looks like she just wants you around as an orbiter/provider.

Cut your losses and keep your dignity by dumping her.
>>
>>38146293
i want to lose my virginity to a virgin. im scared i wont find another
>>
>>38146310
How do you even know she's a virgin? Do you perform hymen checks on her or something?
>>
>>38146293
this is what I'd assume, too.

whenever someone says "finally got a gf", rather then just "got a gf", it's a sure sign they're probably being cucked.
>>
>1 year
>doesn't even make out
This is a friend not a gf
>>
>>38146324
i've known her since middle school i've never seen her with a boy
also her family is strict and shes really shy
>>
>>38146278
You're just a friend to her
>>
>>38146346
Yeah, sorry anon, you're probably an autist and she's too shy to say you're not together and upset you, so she's just kinda going along with it without doing anything. She probably gets attention / shit from you.
>>
>>38146402
>>38146375
we're more than friends. we cuddle, kiss, and do everything together but she refuses to take things farther.

i know she likes me lmao you're all jealous and trying to discourage me.
>>
>>38146437
Is she waiting until marriage?
>>
>>38146437
>cuddle
>kiss
>do everything together
That's also what friends do.
>>
>>38146437
How old are you guys? Honestly, unless I am from a whore-filled area, it's kinda expected to get some action by the third date.
>>
>>38146437
Not jealous, Anon, merely trying to spare you some suffering. From the way you described things, it looks like it's going nowhere fast.
>>
>>38146475
friends do not cuddle and kiss
>>38146457
no she just doesn't feel ready. im getting impatient.
>>38146482
>>
The act of sharing your body with someone in a relationship isn't just love or pleasure, it's claiming each others like exclusive partners. If you don't fuck a girl she's not yours by any means. In ancient times even marriage was invalid if the bride and groom didn't fuck at some point.
She's not your girlfriend
>>
>>38146497
You need to make it clear that u did all you were asked for and then some. Sex is a big part of having a relationship for a male. She should feel like she is the disgusting selfish one for not giving back. Make sure you let her know cos u did everything right. If she doesn't wanna have sex with u tell her you deserve more and wanna have a loving relationship with someone who gives back. Either way if u don't do something she will dump u for being a cuck. Doing everything the girl wants doesn't give u sex, more often it gets u dumped cos u are looked at as a loser. I've been there man.
>>
>>38146497
>friends do not cuddle and kiss
Yes they do because in 9/10 cases MF friends are either family (therefore it's fine) or they're attracted to each other. I've kissed and cuddled friends, I received offers of SUCC or FUCC by friends and I've certainly grabbed a boob or an asscheek down the line, especially as a teen. Don't be naive.
>>
>inb4 a 6'4'' surfer chad fucks her on the beach after a few cocktails and cums inside her

called it
>>
>>38146497
ask her why she wants to wait a bit longer. tell her that's too vague of an answer. of course this will only work if she doesn't hold all the "power" in the relationship and actually WANTS to be with you, and won't just be like, "fuck you, I don't care what you think is vague, BYE! "
>>
>>38146648
nah dude, not OP, but he's obviously not being naive. most friends don't cuddle and kiss lmao. stop trying to shit on him, he might not be completely bullshitting.
>>
>>38146278
you do realize she's cheating on you, getting her physical needs from someone else since she's being emotionally fulfilled by you. sorry to break it to you robot.
>>
>>38146497
>Friends do not cuddle or kiss

Tell that to my gay roommate who cuddles, kisses and fucks his 8/10 qt female friend.
>>
>>38146278
How did you meet her OP? This is exacly what I want.
>>
>>38146278
This seems like one of those situations where the "boyfriend" isn't getting anything but a bunch of random chads are. Chicks do this all the time. They'll be complete degenerate whores when they're single, and then once they're in a relationship alluva sudden they're pure. Don't take anything your GF says verbatim, she's telling you that she's "not ready to go further with YOU" but not saying she's going further with some other guy behind your back. Lying By Omission.
>>
>>38146703
Depends on your age. When you're past 23 years old no, you won't cuddle your friends (you can still fuck them) but from middle school up to university everyone does it.
>>
How do you know if she's a virgin if you haven't fucked her?
inb4 you get tricked by the "lost my hymen horse riding" meme
>When she lets chad fuck on the first date but makes beta fags wait years
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.