[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody eIse on here ever get uncut dick envy? l'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: photo.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Does anybody eIse on here ever get uncut dick envy?

l'm not sure if l really want to be uncut, but l look at my dick and just wish l had foreskin sometimes. I hate having no foreskin. I realIy wish l could have it. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pIeasurable for men and it makes me deeply depressed... It just feels like both biology and my body have betrayed me. Anyone here know this feeling?
>>
It feels very good, and you're probably missing quite a bit of that sensitivity, but there's no reason to dwell on it. If you're that pissed tell your parents what a horrible fucking decision they made.
>>
Maybe Foregen will come through and allow men to get back what was taken from them.

A lot of people don't know this, but the foreskin has a much more specialized pattern of innervation than the glans. In sensory terms, the glans is vastly lacking compared to the foreskin, particularly the foreskin's ridged band. Almost of the nerve endings in the glans are unspecialized, irritation-sensitive nerve endings, whereas the ridged band is rich in specialized sensory end organs that can detect pleasant stimuli like light touch and gentle stretch. The glans has very low fine touch sensitivity, and isn't even meant to be stretched in the first place, so there are entire dimensions of sensual pleasure that you can't experience if you don't have your foreskin.

This aspect of physiology seems unique to man. Other animals studied don't have this extreme development of sensory capability in their foreskins, which totally blows out the "foreskin is vestigial" claim--in fact, the human foreskin is the most advanced of any foreskin studied.

It's really a travesty that this is forced onto children without their consent.
>>
File: aa1.jpg (38KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
aa1.jpg
38KB, 500x667px
>>38146281
that won't work, they dont care.
i want foreskin p bad desu
>>
>>38146319

By the way if you want some more information on this, check out this lecture from the anatomist Ken McGrath, from AUT. He's studied the foreskin in depth and was the first to describe the frenular delta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

The histological evidence is incontrovertible, but it has also been backed up with tests on live subjects that showed that the foreskin can perceive stimuli that other parts of the penis cannot.

>The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

It's to the extent that a lot of guys can derive tremendous sexual pleasure and orgasms from stimulation of their foreskins alone, as you can see here.

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmlengthwise.shtml
>>
File: cum3.jpg (307KB, 1222x1630px) Image search: [Google]
cum3.jpg
307KB, 1222x1630px
>>38146319
should men wait until they are adults to decide?
some people think its better in terms of looks and health
>>
>>38146323
Why you save so many dicpics anon
>>
>>38146361

Whether it looks better or not is a subjective value judgment. When the foreskin is pulled back as normally happens with erection, an erect intact penis looks largely the same as a circumcised one, except there is no scar and the foreskin is visible to some extent on the shaft. But the visual difference isn't all that much.

The health claims are bogus; they're based on equivocations and deeply flawed studies. International medical bodies widely consider male circumcision to be unnecessary for optimum health in all but the most unusual cases. The US medical establishment is way behind the curve on this.

https://www.knmg.nl/actualiteit-opinie/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/international-physicians-protest-against-american-academy-of-pediatrics-policy-on-infant-male-circumcision.htm
>>
File: IMG_20170314_171510.jpg (135KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170314_171510.jpg
135KB, 1024x799px
>>38146390
i like looking at them
im gay
>>
File: 2067594.jpg (2MB, 4988x3551px) Image search: [Google]
2067594.jpg
2MB, 4988x3551px
> one if the most developed countries
> people who are not Jewish or Muslim fundies are sircumcising their kids dicks
Really, America? Is this an actual thing? I live in Russia and do not know anybody with a cut dick here.
>>
>>38146428

Circumcision became popular in the US (and to some extent the rest of the Anglosphere) initially as a way of punishing boys for masturbating. You can read a boatload of quotes from doctors who advocated it for that purpose here:

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm

In the Victorian Era, it was believed that masturbation was a health hazard--that it would cause all sorts of diseases. This was total bollocks but medicine in the Victorian Era was mostly fraud and pseudoscience in general.

Cultural inertia and ignorance have kept it going. Many circumcised men are "emotionally attached" to circumcision and feel this extreme need to do it to their sons, so the cycle keeps repeating.
>>
>>38146463
> one generation suffered, so any other should suffer too
Literally what normies think.
>>
File: 215.png (10KB, 472x92px) Image search: [Google]
215.png
10KB, 472x92px
>>38146527

I have a couple worse ones.
>>
File: 34343.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
34343.png
16KB, 499x300px
>>38146527
>>38146551

And here's #3. In this one a parent loves circumcision so much that they aren't content that their next son simply be circumcised, but that they do an extremely "tight" one (i.e. one that will remove more erogenous tissue and straitjacket the rest of her son's penis in its own remaining skin and muscle).

This type of circumcision was actually advocated in particular by sex-negative Victorian doctors as the best way to impede masturbation. It completely eliminates the foreskin's gliding action, leaving the penis as sort of a dowel-like, immobilized stick. Apparently this person considers the look so important that they don't care about destroying the normal functioning of their own child's genitalia.
>>
>>38146361
I think it should be unthinkable for any sane person.

I think that only adults should decide but it should be considered as barbaric and retarded as chopping your fingers off cause you like the look of a fingerless hand and therefore only complete weirdos would decide to get circumcised.

Society should not be condoning this shit, especially not in a first world country.
>>
File: smug.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>38146629

>He wants 5 useless worms growing out of his hand, like some sort of ape

Enjoy your hangnails, lmao. Fingers might have been useful when we were cavemen, but now there are prosthetics and speech-to-text programs that render writing and typing completely obsolete. Also the biggest writing organ is your brain.
>>
In my country circumcision is considered barbaric and needless. The only cut cocks here are attached to jews, muslims or people with health problems .
I have short foreskin and I've been given the option to get a circumcision or do painful exercises and risk wounds during sex. I chose the latter and regret nothing. 99% of the pleasure is where they'd cut your dick, you would get more pleasure madturbating your own uncut cock than you'd get fucking a chick with a mutilated one.
>>
Fembot here. Man up and get your kids circumcised. Uncut dicks are icky.
>>
>>38146873

Poor b8 m8 desu
>>
I'm uncut with a meh penis size. Would I like a bigger? Sure. Would I trade my uncut penis for a bigger, cut penis? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHnoHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
I love being uncut
>>
>>38146873
Are you the same fembot that keeps posting those circumcision videos?
>>
I heard it feels better for wanking and that's literally all I'd use it for anyway so kinda yeah.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.