[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is age so important?Why can't a 25 year old hang out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1497899438245.jpg (114KB, 960x882px) Image search: [Google]
1497899438245.jpg
114KB, 960x882px
Why is age so important?Why can't a 25 year old hang out with 19 year olds if life's tragedies screwed his social development?
>>
What neonazi shithole are you from?
Please dont tell murica.
19f/25m is completely normal here
>>
I choose the second from the left
>>
If you're not spending time with them SOLELY because of their age, it shouldn't matter. But I've known far too many people who were pretty judgmental about that stuff.
>>
>>38146174
i like second from the right
boy pictures like these really make me lament the fact that im a loser that doesnt try at life
>>
>>38146173
I don't just mean girls, I mean like the whole spectrum or people in general. I just can't seem to get along with people my age because they have all been through things which I haven't.
>>
Yeah I looked down at guys who would get with underage girls when I was younger, but now that I'm older I guess I care less.. Which is obviously to my own benefit I guess.

But whatever. I'm already a loser. May as well enjoy some prime 18-24 year old pussy while I still can, since I couldn't before

And it's nice lads. Seriously 25-35 is prime time for men. I know many of you will feel otehrwise because you are 23-30 and stuff is shit for you, but it's because you're in a rut of not trying.

I've always spent some time trying every few months my entire life since being a teen, and It's definitely way easier now.

Enjoy. You got fucked over before. Time to return the favour. As long as you're actually nice to the girl I don't see anything really wrong with it. She's young but old enough to make her own stupid decisions if she wants. I treat her with respect and give her pleasure and a good time.
>>
>>38146199
I also like the second from the right but the second from the left looks the most lifeless
You just gotta embrace the degeneracy mang
>>
>>38146154
Just lie about your age. My brother is like 35 and he fucks 18 year old chicks all the time by saying he's 20
>>
>>38146154
I don't know but I wish I could hang out with women and not be sexually repressed. Man, if I wasn't sexually repressed my quality of life would go up so heavily
>>
>>38146237
Don't women get off on older men? Why would he lie?
>>
>>38146202
sames not wronmg too me
i would totaly agree with that
>>
>>38146202
>I know many of you will feel otehrwise because you are 23-30 and stuff is shit for you, but it's because you're in a rut of not trying.
I promise you that for many here, this is simply not true. And it's the amount of trying over the years, with no beneficial pay off, that got them in this rut; coupled with the fact that most people their age are in much better places, without ever actually lifting a finger.
>>
>>38146316
>And it's the amount of trying over the years, with no beneficial pay off, that got them in this rut;

Exactly.. and now because of you're age it's different if you actually try again without being a negative whiney little bitch

Anon I have a 1 inch dick, a spinal disease, I have to wear diapers because I shit myself, I can't orgasm without spraying piss everywhere, I'm fat, addicted to coke, have no job, no career, no friends, nothing

and I still do just fine with women casually using Tinder. I'm sick of you faggots with your excuses. You don't try and you openly admitted you're in the rut I described.
>>
>>38146271
>Why would he lie?
Even if both parties are of legal age, stark age differences in dating has a lot of social stigma.

If you want some anecdotal evidence: one of my best friends didn't get his first girlfriend until he was 29, whom the girl was ten years younger. And it made people so uncomfortable that he got constant shit for it -- all to the point of losing his job. Another example was my brother, when he was still alive, who dated a 20y/o girl at the age of 36 -- and family and friends never stopped making fun of him for it.

And yes, I do live in the US.
>>
>>38146364
If you could still manage some kind of social success, I can promise you that you're in a position of privilege that they simply don't have or have the means of accessing. Not everybody is lucky enough to achieve them for the same reason not everybody is lucky enough to have access to food or health. Some just have a shitty hand they're stuck with, regardless of whatever is they do to change it.
>>
>>38146398
>poor
>short
>fat
>addicted to soda
>no friends/social life
>raised by single mother
>major disability in which I can barely walk and shit myself constantly
>this guy calls me privileged

Sure anon, whatever excuse you'd like to come up with to prevent yourself from actually trying. That's all this is about. Making an excuse. Everyone else must be privileged. No point in even trying

You're worse than a sjw. Fucking cuck. You don't deserve to get laid, which is why you don't. Enjoy. by all means, don't try. More pussies to wet my cock.
>>
>>38146364
>You don't try and you openly admitted you're in the rut I described.
they probably do and still fall on their faces. they're likely trying much harder than you are, and still can't succeed. and likely will continue to fail despite the amount of effort they put into. that shit happens all the time.
>>
>>38146430
If you have any social successes (i.e.: dates), that's a privilege you have that others don't have the luxury of enjoying. That's a privilege which comes naturally to you that others simply are without. You have an advantage that they don't have access to.

>Everyone else must be privileged.
Everybody DOES have a privilege in SOMETHING.
>>
>>38146471
>If you have any social successes (i.e.: dates), that's a privilege you have that others don't have the luxury of enjoying

It's not a "privilege" when I spent hours upon hours messaging tons of women and trying to build a report

it's called work

You're just trying to call it a 'privilege' so you don't have to work or try or put in effort. And instead you can just bitch about other 'privileged people' despite the fact they worked hard to get what they got

You're literally a sjw

fucking cuck
>>
>>38146493
If you have any innate advantages that others don't have, that's a privilege. If you have some kind of default edge in a skill that others have a harder time with, it's a privilege. If something's easier for you, while the opposite for others, even if you put some kind of minuscule effort, or "work," into it, that's a privilege. And you, judging by your last three posts, are just making excuses to feel sorry for yourself and appear more like a victim.
>>
>>38146364
This nigga gets it.
ITT: Whiny cunts
>>
>>38146154
>Why is age so important?
Be more specific
>Why can't a 25 year old hang out with 19 year olds if life's tragedies screwed his social development?
It's fine for a 25 year old to hang out with a 19 year old any time they want.
>>
>Why can't a 25 year old hang out with 19 year olds

wut
they can

even a 20+ year old can hang out with a 12 year old as a sort of "big brother"
>>
Welp, thanks for the replies, I feel like I have some hope now.
>>
>>38146202
>it's because you're in a rut of not trying.

i literally am allergic to most foods and cant digest fucking anything

i can barely even find healthy shit to eat anymore

cant get above 130 pounds at 5 foot 10
>>
File: 1496672041953-3.jpg (81KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496672041953-3.jpg
81KB, 720x960px
>>38146154
I dunno. But I just opened up a blowjob video in an other tab with the sound on, while fapping to this image fantasising that I was fucking this young girl's mouth.
>>
>>38147136
are you schupid cunt
>>
I'm 25 and I hang out with 20 year olds because people my age intimidate the shit out of me. I didn't actually know that was taboo.

Why can't I win? I thought I was doing a good ;____;
>>
>>38146154
The girl with the striped top very fuckable
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.