[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Years of social isolation have made me completely unable of having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Years of social isolation have made me completely unable of having conversations (I'm 21).
I have a huge amount of fear when talking to people. I get girls trying to talk to me now but I can't hold a stable conversation without making myself look like an idiot.
>>
File: firmhandshakeman.jpg (40KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
firmhandshakeman.jpg
40KB, 612x408px
>>38146061
"Son, it's all about looking them in the eye, standing up straight, and giving a nice, firm handshake. It's as simple as that."
>>
Man I've read so much shit about talking to girls on the net that I come off as a perfectly cool guy on my first interaction with them most of the time.

It's a struggle to not say anything 4chan tier retarded, though.
>>
this is obviously the most shitty advice that normal people give you, but it is the truth...

just talk to people. you need to practice to get good at, the same goes for everything.

I used to stutter when even talking to my parents because of anxiety and being a shut in neet. then I got a job as a phone salesman and after talking to people on the phone so much for the last 12 months, talking is nothing.

of course talking to a girl after being a neet is hard, but at least i don't feel SUPER uncomfortable doing it

you go op! I believe in you!
>>
>>38146068
don't ruin this meme, please
>>
>>38146097
how do you know you come off as a cool guy? Not specifically doubting, just wondering.
>>
>>38146099
How did you do on the first months of your job?
>>
Ok i want to rephrase. Its not girls only. I cant hold conversation with guys too. Most of my interaction are either greetings or something work related. Pure conversation is just impossible for me. After they say Hello to me I don't know wtf to say or do.
>>
>>38146214
I feel you. I just don't know how to make friends anymore. I can't talk to a girl because i'm a boring cunt. The only topics of conversation i can give are vidya, football or research about death penalty. I'm getting older and it's becoming harder.
>>
>>38146203
I sat there full of sweat and almost wanting to cry. It was horrible. I had to sleep right away when I came home. Started drinking before and after work too.

But I just HAD to go - if not my parents would have kicked me out from home. So that is the main reason why I stayed. Was it up to me I would have quit the second day because of the anxiety I was getting.

People were also really rude to me over the phone because they heard how uncomfortable I was talking. Shit sucked.

I also started talking to female co workers after a while - not the normal-fag idiot ones. But one girl is really cool and Ive been practicing "talking" to her.
>>
>>38146557
Cheers, my man. I hope you keep improving.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.