[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, just dropping by to say goodbye. There's nothing left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: OldMan.jpg (160KB, 1280x996px) Image search: [Google]
OldMan.jpg
160KB, 1280x996px
Well, just dropping by to say goodbye. There's nothing left for me in this world. I will soon be at peace. See you on the other side, robots.
>>
>>38145526
>Well, just dropping by to say goodbye. There's nothing left for me in this world. I will soon be at peace. See you on the other side, robots.
WAIT
Can I have your money
>>
>>38145526
Quitting /r9k/ or committing suicide?
>>
>>38145540
I've already spent all of it, so no.
>>
>>38145552
Both.

Origami
>>
>>38145583
Well I don't think you should kill yourself. What pushed you over the edge?
>>
lifestream
W H E N ?
>>
>>38145526
Haha anon!! I'm high as the sun! Good luck with your suicide. It's hard to find people supportive of your choices. I wish you the best.
>>
>>38145526
Tell me your story before you go.

Also this is why the board is shit, all the good robots die. This life wasn't meant for us.
>>
File: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.jpg (67KB, 1084x1076px) Image search: [Google]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.jpg
67KB, 1084x1076px
>>38145526
LAJOOOOOK MALTOROH
>>
>>38145653
Realizing the only thing I looked forward to in life was that brief moment when you wake up and don't know who/where you are.

>>38145656
Livestream never.

>>38145663
Thanks, Anon. Hope shit works out for you, if it doesn't, remember you can jump ship at any time.

>>38145669
Later, Anon.

>>38145670
I'm just tired as shit, Anon, it's nothing interesting. Plus, this is my last day, I've got other things to do. See you.
>>
>>38145770
Please wait a few days before you go through with it.
>>
File: shutterstock_178038440.jpg (22KB, 610x800px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_178038440.jpg
22KB, 610x800px
Since this thread dies with OP, I'd like to take the opportunity to inform everyone how incredible it is to smoke pot and use Molly at the same time, and jack the fuck off all day long.
>>
>>38145884
That sounds like a good time. What's the problem?
>>
>>38145526
Godspeed anon, see you on the other side
How are you going out?
>>
lol I've seen this before... see you tomorrow
>>
File: K9o50.gif (107KB, 240x188px) Image search: [Google]
K9o50.gif
107KB, 240x188px
>>38145893
No problem, I'm just saying it's fucking grrrrrreat!
>>
>>38145897
Exit bag. Gonna drive out somewhere remote tonight, listen to some last songs, then just fade away. Hopefully it works.
>>
And I remember the sound
Of your November downtown
And I remember the truth
A warm December with you
But I don't have to make this mistake
And I don't have to stay this way
If only I would wait
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.