[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women have the freedom to reject men purely based on looks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 161790F.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
161790F.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
If women have the freedom to reject men purely based on looks and appearance in order to evolutionarily select the fittest mate to produce an offspring with, then shouldn't men have the freedom to rape as the strongest men will be selected to pass on the seed and produce offspring?

Why is the structure around modern sexual dynamics built exclusively to cater women such that it's a double standard and that men's legitimate needs and benefits and the role they bring isn't taken into account?
>>
>he thinks men can't reject women
>>
>>38145397
our sex drive prevents us from rejecting women for sex, but there should also be an evolutionary determinant to allow us to veto or overrule a women's rejection of ourselves for sex, for example that factor could be physical strength.
>>
>>38145522
>evolutionary factor
>being stronger than a woman
So.... every man should breed by this logic. Therefore it's shit logic
>>
>>38145522
So if a gross fat pig proposes a man for sex he can't reject her? You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>38145522
if u wanna rape a girl u best be ready to murder her afterwards
>>
>>38145547
>So if a gross fat pig proposes a man for sex he can't reject her?
There is plenty of attractive guys who love to fuck fat women
>>
>>38145640
Only if she has a pretty face and big tits. If she's ugly and smelly, no way.
>>
>>38145659
>If she's ugly and smelly, no way.
Nope, I've seen it first hand.

I'm not saying rejection doesn't happen, but there are guys out there would will smash regardless
>>
>>38145692
who*

been up all night, forgive me
>>
>>38145692
Only desperate ones like you.
>>
File: topkek.png (196KB, 524x475px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
196KB, 524x475px
I wish I lived in viking medieval Oslo where the sexiest women in the known world were kidnapped and sold as slaves
>>
All raping would prove is that your stronger then a female. It wouldn't prove you are the fittest mate by any means.

In order to do what your asking, woman must select their men based on who tops the others in a straight out fight. You could pit men against one another in some sort of combat game with the females only mating with the victorious. If you were seeking the fittest, the fighting game might be as simple as straight out arena combat in the form of throwing punches and kicks without the use of weapons. If you were seeking not just the most physically fit, but those with the best combination of physique and intellect, you'd have to pit them in some sort of survival game where anything goes. You can win beating others to death, sure, or you can use your wits to trick others to their demise.
>>
>>38145375
Because you don't make the rules. You are not the strong guy, you are the weakling at the end of the foodchain.

Do you really think in your proposed system you would get pussy? No, the moment you'd try to rape a woman the hottest alpha posseses he'd kill you.

As well in a system where rape is legal buff gays who have a violence/ fear fetish would anally rape your ass as well, OP.

Face it: You are food/ prey. Not the hunter.

>>38145522
>our sex drive prevents us from rejecting women for sex
I have rejected women for sex
>>
>>38145375
Do you really think you'd fare better in a system where you compete with the Alphas with pure violence than in one where you do it via your Job?
>>
There's also the issue that OP hasn't realized women don't pick the best men biologically speaking. Boy bands have strikingly good looks. Boy bands are very popular. Men who emulate said looks tend to be popular with the ladies. However, anyone who falls under that description would likely be the first to die in a survival situation. You have to come to the terms with women no longer pick the best because biological superiority is no longer necessary due to the conveniences of modern society. Remember that the pinnacle example of beauty and attraction changes now as quickly as pop culture does.
>>
>>38145375
>shouldn't men have the freedom
NO, just no.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.