[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not hopping in the shower to blast your ass crack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

>2017
>not hopping in the shower to blast your ass crack after a shit if you don't have a bidet
>wasting TONS of toilet paper throughout your life, and by proxy even more water that it takes to sustain paper trees, used in processing and transportation of paper
>walking around with a shittier ass than you need to

Explain yourselves, you disgusting degenerates.
>>
>>38145334
>hopping in the shower to blast your ass crack after a shit

I've been doing this since mommy stopped wiping my ass with wet wipes. Toilet paper always felt disgusting to me and I hated the dry feeling. Because of this (ignoring the obvious sanitation issues), I have never shat in a public bathroom in my life.

t. white amerilard
>>
>frugal website says buy bidet to save on toilet paper
>think fuck it why not, it's only $20 on amazon
>set up bidet
>shoot cold water up my butthole
>use slightly less TP and mainly just to dry my butt

But what they don't tell you is that you never feel quite as clean using toilets that don't have a bidet. It's a curse. Too clean.
>>
>>38145398
m-maybe I could be your bidet
>>
File: 1493170232310.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1493170232310.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>38145334
>2017
>not owning a bidet
You guys are disgusting.
>>
>>38145398
>use only slightly less TP

What the fuck, are you splashing your entire ass with it? Just pressure-wash your crack and use a small strip of TP afterwards for drying, it ain't that hard.
>>
File: 0182571_l.jpg (36KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0182571_l.jpg
36KB, 1000x1000px
>>38145334
oh my god I nearly vomited.

Just wash your arses people, please. I have no bidet but I do have a bathtub and a tap shower attachment. Pic related.
>>
File: 1498969101501.jpg (27KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1498969101501.jpg
27KB, 343x343px
>people unironically wipe their asses without using wet wipes aswell
>>
I have a detachable shower head that I was my butty with. I kinda just spray at it while rubbing my anus with shampoo. Feels clean but sometimes my hands smell like shit no matter how much soap I use
>>
>>38145334
I do both. I feel like if I go straight into the shower without first wiping, I'd get little chunks of shit sliding across the shower floor before going down the drain.
>>
>>38145398
what the fuck dude, if the asshole has been properly cleaned just dry it with a 'dedicated ass towel'.
drying up with TP is hell anyway you try it.
THEN you are saving on TP
>>
>>38146003
Wet wipes take me almost as long to finish up with as using regular wipes, but I've been cursed with the endless wipe. When I give it the ol' spread n' spray, I'm all good though.
>>
>>38145334
Fecal incontinence yuck
>>
>>38146190
How do you know if the asshole has been properly cleaned if you can't check with a TP wipe?

A dedicated ass towel? That's disgusting. I bought this thing to feel clean, not to have some dedicated ass towel laying in the corner.

>>38145548
That's what I do, I usually wipe twice with the bidet. 1 to dry, 1 to shine and double check no brown on the tp. Without a bidet, it's usually 3 wipes.
>>
>>38146003
They fuck up the plumbing
>inb4 throw them away
Yeah no
>>
>>38146682
Eh, i know they can do that but I've never had a problem with my toilet. If you don't use more than one or two you should be fine, not that you would need more than that anyway.
>>
>>38145334
If a person needs to wipe it also can mean their diet is absolute shit. Optimally you want to wash that ass every time you poop.

Eat the proper foods so you don't ever have to have a messy shitty ass. Animals don't need to wipe their asses because they eat a proper diet. Eating Mexican or Indian food is one of the biggest examples of a person eating the wrong food.
>>
>>38146682
thats what plumbers are for
>>
Those flies probably aren't congregating there due to faeces but rather due to sweat. No matter how clean you are, if you're a fat black woman you're gonna get a sweaty arse crack in the summer and flies will want to drink that sweat. Just a fact of life.
>>
File: Soviet Shobon.jpg (778KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet Shobon.jpg
778KB, 2560x1440px
What kind of shits are You guys taking that require such vigorous cleaning?? Damn.
>>
>>38148841
>fat black woman

Everyone knows this old ass picture and knows this is a white woman.

You cunt
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.