[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think women are even capable of loving anybody who isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4062.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4062.png
42KB, 350x350px
Do you think women are even capable of loving anybody who isn't themselves or their children?

I've never seen a woman sacrifice herself for somebody (except children) or for a cause, while men have been doing that forever. And for some reason women are the fairer and more emotional sex.
>>
Men sacrifice themselves because they are taught that they are expendable since an early age. Men don't value their lives the same way women do.
>>
Where there's women, there's drama.

OUT OF THIN AIR
>>
>>38144494
they can, but it's rarely
women of this generation are very materialistic, in my past 22 years of life i've talked to alot fo girls, when i ask them what do you want in life or why do you go to college, the answer ranges between " i want to make enough money so i can buy whatever clothes i want" or " i dunno i guess because i haven't found a rich man to take care for my needs"
tldr: unless you are rich, a woman wouldn't love you, unlees it's your mom
or unless it's pic related, she never left him when they were poor, she even worked for tow jobs just to fulfill both of their needs.
>>
>>38144596
>deadbeat woman + working man
>he's supposed to provide for her and be proud he is such a good person
>if he leave her then he's a materialistic asshole and kicking her while she's down

>working woman and deadbeat man
>dump him grrl! A BAD BITCH QUEEN like you don't deserve no deadbeat man!!
>>
File: 1498497751656.png (215KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
1498497751656.png
215KB, 500x466px
>>38144494
The more I browse this place and read stories from here, the more I believe that.
However, when I look back, I knew girls in high school who were legitimately good people, even wife material.

So maybe the women-cant-love thing is an American thing.
I live in a conservative country, where the majority of people are Catholic. And the city is pretty small. So that might be it.

Not that it matters, since I abandoned the idea of getting together with 3D women already and dedicate my life to my anime waifu, pic unrelated.
>>
>>38145455
Polan? How whorish are your women?
>>
>Do you think women are even capable of loving anybody who isn't themselves or their children?

Lots of mothers hate their kids, even.
>>
>>38144494
conclusion: mommy's best, the only woman who truly loves you <3
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.