[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the process of starting up a trade company in Sydney

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: ur hired.jpg (39KB, 465x576px) Image search: [Google]
ur hired.jpg
39KB, 465x576px
I'm in the process of starting up a trade company in Sydney Australia.
Already signed my lease today for my warehouse and I am preparing to fit it out.

I expect to hire my first salesman within the next 6 months or so and I thought I'd see if there is anyone here that has sales experience in Australia that might want to work for me.

I would let you surf r9k, take naps and more or less do whatever you want as long as you make your sales targets.

If you have a doggo I'll even let you bring it to work.
>>
Can I sleep in the office? I have no experience but I will fly down from Brisbane. I'll get a gym subscription to shower.
>>
>>38143765
I'll work for you, but I don't have any sales experience and don't live in Australia. Also, my dog pisses in the house and I assume he'd also piss in the office.
>>
>>38143765
I have a degree in marketing but currently work at McDonald's. Pls hire me senpai
>>
>>38143765
What part of Sydney?
>>
>>38143797
I have a shower downstairs my lad. But I can't risk going bankrupt at this stage.
>>38143801
I feel bad about the doggo. I would need someone who would have sales experience I am afraid.
>>38143826
If I had room to train an entry junior for sales I would take the risk, but the first salesman would have to know how to create leads, know the ins and outs of basic sales psycology ect.. and know what the hell to do.

>>38143842
Warehouse will be located near Fairfield.
>>
>>38143765
Are there any hot secretaries I can creep on?
>>
>>38143866
Holy shit, I live in greater Fairfield area
>>
i'd shit on the floor and roll around in it
>>
>>38143866
Lol I live in Fairfield. I ain't working for you though. I'm sure you can find a pushy arab around here that will sell your shit.
>>
>>38143866
Well if you are looking for experience I'll have you know that I have ran a gold selling ring on OSRS, Tera and Wow for some time and made some bank. I'm also great at scamming so I'm sure I can persuade people to purchase a product with ease.
>>
OP I WILL LITERALLY SHIT ON THE FLOOR AND ROLL AROUND IN THE SHIT
>>
>>38143868
My wife. I'm not into cucking.
Sorry anon.
>>38143890
>>38143903
No arabs or indians will be hired.

Gooks and whites only. Some exceptions might be made.

>>38143927
You sound like a my kind of merchant.
>>
>>38143962
>My wife. I'm not into cucking.
I'm afraid you don't have a say in this, alright, I'll take the job.
I'll start next monday, get that paycheck ready
>>
File: 88a.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
48KB, 200x200px
>>38143962

Being a good humble merchant runs in the family
>>
Fairfield is a shithole my dude.
Too many arabs and gooks.
Nobody speaks english anymore.
>>
>>38143765
>recruiting on r9k
Jesus Christ anon
>>
>>38143962

HIRE ME CUNT

I'LL SHIT ON YOUR FAT WIFE AND ROLL AROUND IN HER QUAD-FLAPPED QUEEF-FACTORY
>>
>>38143765

Hey OP I am a business owner in Melbourne looking for some warehouse space in Sydney, can we connect?

How do you want to do this?
>>
>>38144024
Fairfield might be a shithole but its a good location for a warehouse when you are distributing construction materials.

Also lease price is reasonable.

>>38144111
How much space are you looking for and for what purpose?
>>
>>38144043
I unironically would hire one robot (beside myself) fresh from the efields just ti see what would happen. Great or quitting in the first month thered be some lols
>>
>>38144043
Well.. there was a time when I was would sincerely appreciate a job.
I thought I could help someone out.
>>
>>38144187

like 1.5 x 1.5 metres and 2.8m high

to store cartons of my product to supply the sydney market

We could even do some cross promotion, I can warehouse your shit in Melbourne and you can warehouse mine in Sydney, I can send my sales girl to visit your potential customers down here and vice versa you sell my shit up there
>>
>>38144276
We could possibly arrange something.

I did need some space in Melbourne to temporarily hold some pallets of materials in the near future.

Whats your email?
>>
>>38144327

hold on i will make a throwaway account, don't want to post my real life job email on here

i will also be coming up to Sydney in the next 3-4 weeks so we can meet in person if all agreeable
>>
>>38144327
Does your wife do anal
>>
File: 1498789630446.jpg (582KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498789630446.jpg
582KB, 2048x2048px
What could possibly make you think robots are the kibd of people you'd want as salesmen of your company? I'm curious.
>>
>>38144346
Sounds good.

just drop the email here and i'll reply.
>>
>>38144373

[email protected]
>>
>>38144368
Because some of us are here are actually normal people who have moved on in their life passed the "autism" stage.

I thought if I could help someone out who might need work in sales I would rather help someone here.
>>
File: Pepe Popcorn.png (119KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Popcorn.png
119KB, 400x300px
>watching the process of a legitimate business man trying to make his way in life get tricked by a drugs and arms dealer into housing his shit for him
>>
>>38144398
I just sent you an email. Reply when you feel like it.
>>
>>38144398
anon, what are you selling and how did you climb out of autism? were you ever a NEET?
>>
>>38144538
Construction materials.
I climbed out of autism at age 19 by reading self help books and realising the path I was going on was self destructive. I wanted to achieve something in life so I slowly worked out of the crap situation I was in by learning social skills through jobs and books.

I was a NEET from the ages 16-19 or so. WoW all day and government payments every 2 weeks.

I am 26 now but still lurk here for laughs every now and then but also because I can relate to what people are going through because I was once in their shoes.
>>
File: received_10155538156074923.jpg (246KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155538156074923.jpg
246KB, 1280x960px
Ive only worked nursing but im good with people and have 2 doggos, can i come? Nursing blows
>>
>>38145213
Sorry anon. Would need someone with sales experience who would want a decent working environment.
>>
Good on you ausbro for offering a job
>>
>>38143765
I have sales experience. Where so i sign up?
>>
>>38145610
I used to sell weed in the middle school bathroom
When do I start?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.