/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just LMAO @ how most of you say you hate "normies",

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1455245165167.png (202KB, 396x413px) Image search: [Google]
1455245165167.png
202KB, 396x413px
just LMAO @ how most of you say you hate "normies", but are so desperate to seem like one on here. it's fucking pathetic.

someone will make a thread, saying something, then a lot of you will interpret the way YOU want to, and then try to shit on the OP, because you think you're more normal, you think you have more "common sense", you think you're more "level headed". lmfao. fucking pathetic swine. You all try so hard to seem like you're less of an autist than the next guy. LOL.

anyways, I'm done using this board. No one cares obviously, but holy shit you all are lame as fuck, the level of subtle pretentiousness is absurd.

I bet you a million dollars, some faggot is going to do exactly what I talked about in here, aahahahahahahah,

peace
>>
>>38143518
most people on here are failed normies
>>
>>38143544
probably true hahaha. pathetic. I can only imagine that most of these dudes so badly want to be a normie, but are those kinds of guys that try too hard, and are needy as fuck, and are therefore deemed lame as fuck, and therefore sort of Ignored

then they come here and try to spout their LE BASED knowledge on all of us. God damn lmfao
>>
>>38143518
I was the type of guy to be a know-it-all on fucking with women. I used to tell my friends I was going on a date with a girl but what I really did was go offline and take a nap, and when I woke up, I'd tell them all about how I FUCKED HER HARD.

I'm really a virgin, but I tell guys how to get with women despite never touching a girl. I don't do that shit anymore, and I haven't been this well-grounded and had such self-esteem in years.
You can really tell when someone is bullshitting because girls talk differently from men, and retards on this board F12 facebook messenger logs and pretend a girl is sexting them.
>>
>>38144463
that's pretty hilarious desu

this is exactly what I'm talking about though. this board is a constant competition to see who's the most well adjusted. fact is, 99% of people here are badly adjusted, simply by virtue of being here. so why wouldn't you guys be decent to each other, rather than shitting on each other simply because someone might seem a little more "off" than you. it's silly
>>
anon gets memed on once
>>
>>38144831
Most robots aren't like this, only the nu-anons from leddit do shit like that, and normies.
Teenagers see losing virginity as a right of passage, while normies just brag or lie to pathetic betas like us to validate themselves because our opinions matter to them for some reason.
>>
You seem really upset and I dont actually think you are laughing that much :/ are you doing that so you come off less mad?
>>
>>38146120
I actually think it's hilarious, but I can see why you'd think that and it's a pretty perceptive perception.
>>38145986
that sounds legit as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.