[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic people are healthy, normies are the disease. Just take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: JSYKY5g.jpg (94KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
JSYKY5g.jpg
94KB, 700x840px
Autistic people are healthy, normies are the disease.

Just take a look at the description of autism:

**impairments in social interaction**
stuff like "talking too much without understanding SoCiAl CuEs"
wanna know why they think its an impairment?
normie's "conversations" consist of telling stories with two objetives: "laughing at others" or "showing who i am"
it doesn't matter what interesting things a normie knows and could share, if you let them talk freely, they will transform all their life experiences in "laughing at others" or "showing who i am"
when an autist spews actual impartial knowledge they are like "wow what an obsession!". they literally cant absorb the knowledge and turn it into a question of "this is what you are! haha an obsessive person"

**restricted interests**
when an autistic really wants to learn something, they want to learn everything about it. this may get funny when the topic is "elevators" or "trains" or "sonic the hedgehog", but on a healthy society this "ability" would be respected

1/2
>>
**repetitive behaviour and not liking changes**
normies "change" and "spice things up" for no reason at all. since they have no idea what they are doing, changes have about a 50% chance of being for better. autistic people want to know what they are doing so will not change without thinking thoughfully.
Autistic people BETTER AT RATIONAL DECISIONS (published this week)

http://www.iflscience.com/brain/people-with-autism-are-better-at-making-rational-and-consistent-decisions-study-finds/

Fun fact: nothing wrong was ever found with autistic peoples genes or brains. Normies treat us like we have down's syndrom or something, but it may be them who have normie syndrom.
>>
I'm not autistic, was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder.

i bet i make more rational decisions than you m8
>>
Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo is an interesting example.

Everyone with understanding knows Messi is better. But he's kinda autistic, predictable, repetitive, not "socially interesting", so: BORING

Then there is "CR7", he's handsome, always posing to the camera, and "does more goals". Normies insist CR7 is better for this reason: "does more goals". The logic stops there because they are not as interested to actually think deeply about it. "No one got time for that" i guess. Thing is, CR7 goals are usually against terrible teams, where he scores even 5 in a single game. If Barcelona is winning Messi doesn't exert himself more than needed, as is the more rational thing to do.

Fun fact: CR7 gets MAD at teammates scoring goals that he could have scored. Yup his team just scored an important goal on a tense match and he is MAD AT TEAMMATES. Normies love this egocentrism.
>>
>>38142505
Normies detected problems with your behaviour. I'm using the word "autistic" but it could be anything really. If you don't hear non-existent voices, you are healthier than them, no matter what label was put on you.
>>
I'm not autistic. Very few people are actually diagnosed with any disorder related to the autism spectrum. I don't know the exact figures for America though, I'm just talking about Europe.

A huge amount of people worldwide are socially awkward. Not anti-social or misanthropic, just awkward. This is the result of an only partially successful socialization process. After a certain age, this is unfortunately kinda hard to fix.

Those people you call social butterflies are just better at hiding their social anxiety than you are. In fact, literally everyone has some lingering degree of social anxiety because the afore-mentioned process of socialization is never perfect for anyone.
>>
>>38142544
so then what is the definition of normie? like someone who is just not autistic? wouldnt i be a normie because instead of autism, i was diagnosed with APD

i always thought normie mean like someone who just lives there life like wagecucks all day and goes home to a wife and has all the social media stuff like stereotypical instagram white people on sitcoms
>>
File: aspie.jpg (209KB, 1256x729px) Image search: [Google]
aspie.jpg
209KB, 1256x729px
I'm diagnosed with asperger's syndrome. I don't have any friends, but mostly because I never leave the house and socialize. I didn't really have any friends back when I used to leave the house, most of the social interaction was like OP described. It's very easy to turn into a smug elite aspie because of the "know-it-all professor attitude", but I never felt like that, at least not intentionally. I've been called know-it-all on multiple occasions, but I don't take it as insult because I really do know about the stuff I like to talk about.

I do feel like that if the whole world was considered autistic, there would be no such thing as autism. I'm *normal* enough to take care of myself, but also autistic enough not to fit with the normies.
>>
Fuck you OP. Austitic people can get fucked. I have Asperger's syndrome. I transformed my life after years of being bullied. I have autistic friends. They don't understand social cues, don't wanna try new things, and are monodieted.
They are very hard to relate to as people sometimes.
It's bullshit .
All autistic people should work on their social skills!
You don't want to be a fucking robot. You want to be NORMAL.
Relate to other people. Try new things. Feel emotions!
Live life! Fuck your bullshit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.