[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have multiple chances to lose khv status to fat girls because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1498974116949.png (627KB, 927x791px) Image search: [Google]
1498974116949.png
627KB, 927x791px
>have multiple chances to lose khv status to fat girls because of tinder
>choose to keep virginity

should I just fuck one of them? A few haven't been uggo, but have been quite pudgy and I am slightly scared that getting a fat gf would make me fat.
>>
You should be afraid because that is exactly what will happen. I've had to spend the whole summer losing weight because it happened to me. Plus if they don't have the self respect to keep a decent weight then they usually dont have the self respect to shower or shave regularly either. There is a reason why most robots will settle for a 5 or even a 4 as long as they aren't a total landwhale.
>>
Then there's the wiping issue. They beg you to take them from behind but you end up with shit stinking swamp ass burning the hairs out of your nose. And then when you are ready to just sleep away the shame, you cant. Her snoring sounds like a goddamn sawmill. Just don't fucking do it. Find yourself a nice girl with ALS or an autistic.
>>
>>38142075
So really you are scared of becoming fat? That's the issue here?

Please visit /fit/ although that might make you a bit homo
>>
File: Mama pepe.png (71KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mama pepe.png
71KB, 300x250px
>>38142075
Getting a fat gf would make you fat unless you're a pure skelly. Besides that unless you really feel something going inside you where you have to feel free to not do. You're absolutely fine you little mongrel bundle of joy. Now run a long back to your 64 sweety!
>>
>>38142075
Don't settle for fat
It's not worth it
>>
>>38142199
>So really you are scared of becoming fat? That's the issue here?

Yes, being relatively healthy is the only thing I can he proud of in life as I have no other talents of prospects. I can fit I to normal human clothes and hike and climb long distances, if I got fat and couldn't do those things I guess I'd finally have enough reason to kms tho
>>
>>38142263
Or are you scared of becoming gay? It's not a bad thing anymore anon
>>
Just don't. You will regret it. Most women are only worth putting up with because they are attractive and charming. Fatties are neither.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.