[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/vfTQNfdMNwQ I met this guy last week, he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0497.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
https://youtu.be/vfTQNfdMNwQ
I met this guy last week, he's not like he is in his videoes at all. Yeah he's short irl, he exaggerates it because he said he's like 5'2" when he's really about 5'5". Totally different person and I wish i would have had the mind to take a video of him. He was laughing up with a few friends, no women but he had friends. I saw him at a restaurant here in Oakland. I convinced that this dude is playing a long con troll or he's playing for the parody.

But the dude he plays in hus videos is a character, I'm convinced now.
>>
No. Kent is legit.

The man you saw laughing it up with his friends is the character.
>>
Is that Kent? Dude was beefing with Philko years back, but the fag kept deleting his youtube
>>
>>38141718
lol, you think people display what pains them most in public? fuck no
I NEVER talk about how much I hate myself for being short with friends. It undermines their respect of you, makes you seem superficial and weak.
I talk about it on the internet all the time. But that's not what guy time is for. Just because you're deeply insecure doesn't mean you're never going to be out laughing with friends.
>>
No, there's no way you're going from this guy in the video, to joking and fucking around like I saw this guy doing. He'd have to be severly fucked up to be able to do two polar opposite personalities that well. I mean I know guys you know are really sad but try to muster up some pep and it's obvious when you see it. He dresses like that but I'm telling you he was really out there.
>>
File: Life Difficulty Selection.jpg (106KB, 1400x721px) Image search: [Google]
Life Difficulty Selection.jpg
106KB, 1400x721px
OP, I understand what you're saying, but keep a few aspects in mind.
>If a negroid is 5'5" like Kent, he will highly likely live the vast majority of his life rejected and alone.
>When robots are surrounded by normie acquaintances, they often pretend to fit in by laughing, joking, and smiling. I know I do.
>The accusation that he's playing a "con troll" or "parody" falters in logic when you realize that if he acted in an entertaining normie personality type - either gangster, or funny, or energetic, etc - he'd rake in far more views.
I can at least empathize with you that he may be exaggerating his faults, but I feel every true robot exaggerates his faults due to our abysmal self esteem, so that point's a bit moot.

Pic related, a true cyborg in robot's clothing.
>>
File: Pill Selection.png (449KB, 958x438px) Image search: [Google]
Pill Selection.png
449KB, 958x438px
>>38143031
Also I meant to post pic related, Eggman is truly a cyborg in robot's clothing. You'd be much better off exposing him (he's dated attractive women, makes money off streaming, had his arm around multiple roasties at Vidcon, etc) than Kent.
>>
>>38143070
eggman is a failed normie not a cyborg. the only thing that is stopping him from being a normie is his stupidity.
>>
>>38141745
this post is correct, and also quite sad
>>
>>38141718
Dude he says he chats up women all the time, he's never pretended that he wasn't a sociable person. He just can't get laid, doesn't mean he doesn't have friends.
>>
>>38143854
And his grotesque visage.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.