[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have three questions for you: >what are you so afraid of?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-07-04-01-26-41-1.png (143KB, 479x273px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-04-01-26-41-1.png
143KB, 479x273px
I have three questions for you:
>what are you so afraid of?
>what do you want out of life?
>what is the most important thing in your life?
>>
>failing suicide specifically with fire arms
>probably to feel like a man and have a hobby i can do alone
>alone time
>>
>>38141622
>not really afraid of anything

>want to help people (I'm a nursing assistant), to improve and maintain my health and fitness. Also that of my family

>most important thing in my life is accomplishing goals and being productive
>>
>>38141622

dying alone, it's not unlikely
someone to spend it with
probably my pets
>>
>>38141622
>losing my job so i have to stay with my parents/getting kicked out by my parents
>I just want a small house by the woods with no close neighbors so I can get some peace and quiet, maybe shoot my guns in the yard without worrying about getting v&'d
>not having to bother with other people, having the possibility to be alone
>>
>>38141622
>The people I care about leaving me as a result of either my failure or success in life.

>Good times that become good memories, fulfillment in my career, having a family, and a legacy after I die.

>GF

(fuck off I ain't a normie)
>>
>>38141622
Really abstract forms of suffering like dying and being sent to solitary confinement in a small room for all eternity or realizing that solipsism is real and that I'm the only thing in existence
I want to be content and fulfilled
I actually can't really answer this, now that i think of it i don't really place much value on things. Financial stability followed by maintaining what little friendships I have I guess
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.