[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel a bloodlust within them? An urge to kill indiscriminately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1933.jpg (52KB, 540x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1933.jpg
52KB, 540x549px
Anyone else feel a bloodlust within them? An urge to kill indiscriminately? Or just me?
>>
kill yourself or go to a known drug house.
But don't drag innocent people.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38141460
no

why do u feel this way famalam?
>>
I did when I was in my early teens. I got a hold of a bunch of ecstasy and fried my brain a bit but I'm good now.
>>
If you ever make a shitty post like this again I'll bop you in the nose
>>
That's not healthy; if you don't get that under control, things may go badly for you in the future.

You need to learn how to control your emotions, to use them as a tool.

https://archive.org/details/ControlY1950
>>
>>38141460
Yes, seeing the american public every day is hell. It gets worse on the occasion that i have to deal with a whiny kike in person
>>
>>38141460
Is it time to make an FBI tip?
>>
>>38141460
are you good at fighting? if so somehow get involved in underground fighting
>>
OH Deffi. The bludloost totes fills me. Like this one time a fly landed on me and bit me. I wanted ot kill all the flies in the world. Lol lel fuck flies.
>>
>>38141460
But anon, anger is like a burning coal that you grasp with the intent of throwing at an enemy, you may think of it as a weapon, but really all the harm is being done unto you

Try meditation
>>
>>38141460
>be a couple nights ago
>going for nightwalk
>listening to music and muttering things loudly
>things like about suicide and murdering people
>guess it was louder than I thought
>cop car pulled up along curb of street
>quick siren sound
>"good evening young man, I need to speak with you for a second"
>stare at him with dried tears and very angry face
>he got out of car, hand on his gun
>"we got a few calls about someone walking around the streets talking about hurting himself and others"
>no officer it wasn't me
>"I'm gonna have to ask you to come with me, son"
>shit
>took me to hospital
>got put in mental area or wherever they put crazy people
>they don't think I'm a threat or anything
>left in a few hours with prozac and an appointment to see a psychologist
>prozac didn't work on me 7 years ago, it won't work on me tomorrow
>>
>>38141460
Yeah all the time
I always have thoughts of planning mass m (vrder's of people
With an m4 a glock and a hunting knife I think of how many people could d!e at the hands of me. My best scenerios are around 43.
>>
>>38142375
If you can get into a big music festival with a backpack full of grenades I'm sure you can collect at least 50 kills
>>
>>38141460
>An urge to kill indiscriminately
No. Not indiscriminately.
Why would I punish someone who didn't do nothing?
>>
>>38141460
Feel the same way, OP. It's normal. Don't say anything you might regret though, because normies won't hesitate to lock your ass up faster than your head can spin.

>>38142252
Pretty much had to deal with the same thing a few years back. Had a panic attack in public, and started muttering about how I fucking hated this and how much I wanted to die.
>get sent to the hospital
>wait for literal hours just to have some chink walk in and ask me if I'm a threat to myself
>be a good boy and say no
>she says okay and that I can leave
>literally beg for some comfort from my mother, the only person I actually talk to
>she doesn't say anything, only that I need to get back on my medication

I don't talk to her anymore.

>>38141472
Fuck you, normies are all parasites and deserve to be slaughtered.
>>
>>38141944
Buddhists kill people all the time.
>>
>>38141460
Only when I see a nigger.
>>
>>38142421

i want to make a mass m/vrder too i dream alot about it
>>
>>38142454
you can be full of love and compassion but you can't sleep next to a mad dog
>>
>>38141460
I only feel the urge to kill myself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.