[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

talk to 7/10 Stacy for 3 days on Tinder >implied she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: when youll never.jpg (51KB, 675x595px) Image search: [Google]
when youll never.jpg
51KB, 675x595px
talk to 7/10 Stacy for 3 days on Tinder
>implied she's down to fuck
>meet her at her apartment tonight
>we end up watching a shitty movie on Netflix called Halloweed while cuddling
>want to make out afterwards but she says she doesn't want to
>excuse myself to her bathroom and rub out a massive load onto her dirty bra while simultaneously jerking myself off with it
>leave quickly and unmatch/block her
>mfw I just want a real relationship but my low self-esteem makes me hangout with shitty people and do shitty things
>>
>>38141085
Dude
Why didn't you try a real relationship with her???
She's shitty because she didn't fuck yoy immediately???
Is this bait???
>>
>>38141166
she was definitely not gf material and had about 5 brain cells in total. hot but not someone who's looking for a relationship
>>
>>38141188
Well still you could've tried to fuck her instead of jacket bf of with an old bra. Pretty lame dude.
>>
File: biggie cheeze.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheeze.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
*biggie cheeze steps in*
hey im biggie cheeze
>>
>>38141234
she literally said she didn't want to makeout, therefore nothing was happening and i wasn't going back there
>>
I think you're supposed to bring weed
>>
>>38141260
Please keep doing this. It's getting a laugh out of me

>>38141276
Did you ask her to make out? Are you stupid? That stuff is supposed to spontaneous.
>>
>>38141294
if she wanted to makeout she would have said yes
>>
File: When you hear some bollocks.gif (1MB, 609x200px) Image search: [Google]
When you hear some bollocks.gif
1MB, 609x200px
>She scoops your cum around her or G-d forbid into her pussy
Two situations
>You are now a father
>You raped her
>Or both!
Congrats dude!
>>
>>38141307
>she would have said yes

YOU ASKED A GIRL FOR PERMISSION TO KISS HER?

I'd laugh at you if I hadn't make the same mistake once. Notice the words mistake and once there. I was young and stupid and never did it again. Girls don't want you to ask them their permission. I hope you learn your lesson from this one but I feel like you won't.
>>
>>38141276
>>38141307
Why not go back and try again? You ain't got shit to lose nigger.
>>
>>38141342
cum dies after 20 mins exposed and she already passed out on her couch when i left, and plus she never knew my full name and probably wouldn't even remember my face
>>
>>38141294
the only part that made me laugh was when you said it made you laugh
>>
>>38141354
note taken, though i think i'm just going to stop to find girls on tinder because honestly its not a great selection
>>
File: 1483871624883.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1483871624883.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>38141354

>can we kiss plz
>no
>okay..
>>
>>38141085
was her bathroom nice
>>
>>38141463
6/10 too much shit on the counter
>>
>>38141374
he literally left his sperm cells in her bra
>>
>>38141498
I'm saying instead of doing that you dunce. Like finish the movie and agree to meet up again in a day or something and try again. What's he got to lose? Free movie and possible free food at her place the way I see it.
>>
>>38141532
maybe op is a dl homosexual
>>
>>38141405
Yeah, there is a reason those women are on Tindr and not out in stable relationships. It is because they're generally shitty people who no one wants to be around in the long term.
>>
>>38141433
That was me as a younger anon. We had been fooling around, play wrestling a little in bed, been doing things together and I was dumb enough to say "Hey, how about a kiss?"

Asking ruins it. Never ask. If it isn't spontaneous it isn't happening.
>>
>>38141681
i get that now, but then again i'm a step up from the average R9Kr since i was able to get a tinder date with an attractive girl, just gotta work on my autism in practice
>>
>>38141681
>"Hey, how about a kiss?"

fucking vomit
>>
OP you are pretty beta here
Never ask a girl to kiss, its creepy and weird
and if you are telling the truth about cummies in bathroom then youre weird as fuck, and im genuinely happy the roastie didnt want you

fucking pig
>>
>>38141735
youre not above anyone mate, youre so creepy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.