[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, boys. How do I go about this? Idc if it works out, I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-07-04-00-51-26.png (303KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-04-00-51-26.png
303KB, 1440x2560px
So, boys. How do I go about this? Idc if it works out, I have a ton of tinder matches and I always mess it up eventually, so I just want her to keep talking to me so I can meme.
>>
>using 4chan, let alone r9k lingo in real life
Fucking retard. Not every robot is like this. You niggas give all of us a bad name.
>>
Reporting back in. After these autistic ramblings I still got her SC and she wants to talk more. I guess beeing myself worked for once.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-04-01-40-59.png (302KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-04-01-40-59.png
302KB, 1440x2560px
>>38141812
Forgot pic. Fucking bot this is original.
>>
>>38141832
wo
wwow
deep holy shit anon wow this girl is gettin her mind blown the fuck OUT
>>
>>38142491
Not OP but girls eat that shit up, there's like a 50% chance that she agrees with him even if he's just shitting pseudopsychological words out of his mouth.
>>
>>38141021
You need to chill stop thinking about how to woo her and start try getting to know her to see if you even like her to begin with, unless you're fucking Chad Thundercock and just want to fug.
>>
File: sableye malicious laughter.png (203KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sableye malicious laughter.png
203KB, 600x600px
>>38141832

You seem so scummy but god damn that was smooth.

You have a good chance of pulling this off.
>>
>>38141832

>read it

dude thats fucking gay, but desu i think you got it.

just remember being cute like that can be negative as well.

depends on the person that you are flirting with.

good luck.
>>
File: feel skelly.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
feel skelly.png
17KB, 633x772px
And that was the last we ever heard of OP
>>
Nigga just ask how she is doing, what she does for work/study and then say that you aren't looking for something serious and what she thinks, works for me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.